or Connect

Posts by LIZnCHAD

As a regular sposie user, I'd go with 3's. My dd is nearly 7 mo and 15 lbs, so pretty trim and we always move up a few pounds before the weight limit. She's currently in 3's.
Whinning is a big one for me. I don't mind if she's whinning from being hungry or tired, but whinning just because drives me batty. Not sleeping - This is a big one for us recently. The past month she has gotten up somewhere between 2 and 4am REFUSING to go to sleep for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. Top that off with whinning because she has to be moving if she's up makes me insane. She's been doing this for about a month now every.single.night with the exception of maybe...
Oh I totally understand where your coming from. Dh says the typical, I just want a little time alone before taking over baby care. You know what? I'd like some too. My shift starts whenever dd decides to get up. I don't have 10-15 minutes to change clothes, switch gears, etc before taking care of her. While he gets 30-45 minutes in the morning all to himself to read the paper, eat breakfast, shower, clean up, etc. And a 40 minute round trip commute by himself,...
That's good to hear, I'm young as well and was worried I would have to wait til I hit a magic number before adopting.
Quote: Ok, first I just have to ask ... are you NASCAR fans? Lol, dh is. I'm not much for NASCAR but love sprint car racing and I just really happened to like the name.
Thanks! I guess I didn't say why I posted this. I have thoughts every now and then about adopting or possbily fostering. My dh is adopted so I thought he would be all for it but he is unsure and sees it as mostly something people do when they can't have biological children. At any point we are not at a point in our lives to be able to foster or adopt so the issue is pretty much a moot point but I'd still love to live vicariously through you all.
I did a search, but didn't come up with anything so please point me in the right direction if this already exists. I think it would be great to have one master thread where those who have adopted or are doing foster care (with the intent to adopt or not) can share their personal stories as no two are alike. Things of the top of my head that might be fun to include - How long did the process take from telling somebody (agency, the county, what have you) "I want...
Quote: but I think its Korea where you have to be under a certain weight (go figure). My dh and all of his siblings were adopted from Korea. The youngest is 20, and at least at that time there were no weight limits or it was very very high (FIL is about 350lbs)
I'm not sure how large of a settlement your talking about you should talk to her about renting vs. owning. Does she really want to throw her money away if she doesn't have to? As far as the cat, she doesn't sound responsible enough to have a cat from what you posted here and I would get her off your insurance, especially if she wants to move out and play house. You want your own place? You get your own bills too.