or Connect

Posts by Molliejo

I have used Nancy twice. I just love her. 
Went to one day shy of 41 weeks. No bed rest. I had two other kids, too, and was home all day with them without help.   It is possible. Good luck to you! 
I used Whole Foods 360 Whey Protein Powder. It's really, really good. 
:hug   There is still time. My Baby B was vertex and then turned breech around 34 weeks. She was that way until 38 weeks, when she flipped back to vertex and stayed that way. She really did not have a lot of room, either. She was over 7lbs and her sister was over 8lbs.    Things can still work out. Don't give up hope!    Good luck with everything. 
We FF and BF. Both of mine had tongue tie (the type that was not able to be fixed with a simple clip). We used Earth's Best and that worked pretty well for us. I used to put them both in front of me side by side and feed them with bottles that way when they were very small. Eventually, they could hold their own bottles and it got easier. But, I have to say, FF was easier than BF for us. Having someone else help with the feeding was like heaven! I had a lot of guilt...
Because that is way too simple and makes MUCH more sense. 
  I get this, too. And I feel the same way you do. I think people just feel like they have to say SOMETHING. I also dislike the "double trouble' comments. 
Congratulations, mama! I had a 22 month old and a three year old when my twins were born. The first year was a blur. Breastfeeding was SOOOOOO much harder. I was camped out on the couch all day in the beginning with babies feeding. I kept a pile of snacks and bottles of water within reach because I could not get up. You are going to need help. I am the kind of person that does not like to ask for help but I quickly realized that I could not take care of two newborns and...
My son told me I was having twins as well. He was almost four at the time. He was right! (He did tell me I was having two boys, and I ended up having two girls) But he knew. :)