or Connect

Posts by GranolaBar

I really really regret having my ds circumcised. My husband was circumcised and I figured it was a normal and good thing. I hadn't read into it or anything about it because I was still pretty young when I had him. I didn't know any better, so when the hospital asked if they could perform the operation I said yes. I thought that everyone did it After now reading articles about it I feel awful about it and bad that I never looked into it before. If I could go back in...
Ahaha, I hear you on the why thing. "why is it cold?" "Because it's winter." "Why?" "Because it's just after Christmas." "Why not Christmas again?" and "why don't Emma (the dog) pee on the potty?" and "Mommy what time is it?" "It's 3:30" "Oh. Now what time is it?" "It's still 3:30" "No not any more!"
I was thinking about a hamster. My 3 yo ds has wanted a pet for a long time. We've talked to him about responsibility and that but I don't know how long it would be before he got "bored" of the new pet. Though.. hamster's don't live that long actually. Except having to go through a pet's death is also hard. Sorry started rambling, but yeah, I think a hamster is probably a good first pet.
Ohhhh ^_^ Thankyou for the help and input! I'll do my best to get out and active more. Lol. I'm at work for 4 days a week and then I have to look after my DS too. I was thinking of joining an aerobics group or something...
This is a cute thread ^_^ My DS (Marty) is Party, Arty, Smarty, Tarty.. anything else that rhymes except for Farty. Lol. And he's also Cuddlebug, Ticklemonster, Snugglemeister, Pumpkinpie, Shnookums... a lot of things really.
Hi there ^_^ I wanted to know some basic weight-loss tips so that I could possibly lose 10lbs by March. In March, my DH has a hotel in Florida booked. I want to be able to wear a bikini, and all that. I'm 25 years old 5'5 and 135lbs. I want to knock it down to 125 before the trip. I've started by eating lots of fruits & veggies isntead of fatty foods, lots of celery because we all know that burns more callories than it provides.. and I go for a half-hour walk with...
I'm not going to have an age where my DS will be allowed to date. I'll let him start dating whenever he wants to, but I'll just remind him that relationships at such a young age aren't that serious and it probablty won't be the person he'll be with forever. I think relationships are a good way to learn things and grow strong emotionally. Of course DS is only 3 as of now.. so I hope he won't be getting that interested in girls for a loooooooooooong time.
She'll probably grow out of it eventually. It could be because she's bored. My DS used to do that.. but he stopped eventually. And thank goodness.. every time I'd see him chew on a sweater I'd get chills down my spine, don't know why.
Ahh.. I'm so confused.. My DS just turned 3 in November. He's always been sweet and outgoing and co-operated well with others. He was potty-trained when he was 2.5 ish and was good since then with only the occasional night-time accident. Around december when my sister in law came up with her 8 month old baby, DS got really jealous. My MIL payed a lot of attention to the new baby because she'd never seen her before. DS got really touchy and he started to imitate his...
I start to worry when DS has a fever of 105. I know he'll get over it but it just scares me, guess I can be a little overprotective. I don't see anything wrong with giving him Tylenol though.. I usually do that and put a cold washcloth on his forehead when he complains about being too hot. Then when he complains about being cold I take it away and get him to sleep.. I googled belladonna also.. http://www.drugs.com/MTM/belladonna.html found that, I guess she could've...