or Connect

Posts by Haydee

It's still predicting girl fro me.. we'll see on Thursday! Well, hopefully.
Isla is on my girls name list too, which is kind of funny cause our DS's have the same name (Ronan).
What types of books do you like to read, if any? Do you have any pets? Do you remember seeing a crazy exhausted looking red head in Whole Foods last June? I was there visiting my sister and after looking at the pics in your siggy I swear I saw you! Although.. I could have been hallucinating, I hadn't slept the night before.
Dec 11th, I'll be almost 18 weeks.
I'm so sorry.
For what it's worth, I was born in the mid eighties and about half the men I've come across in my exploits were intact. I've only ever known one woman who was grossed out by the look of an intact penis, and that was mostly because she'd never seen one before.
DS is intact and if this babe is a boy (or girl for that matter) we will be leaving him/her intact.
At my 20 week ultrasound with DS (now 6) he was too small for his dates, so I had to have 3 more ultrasounds to make sure he was still growing. LMP said I was due Aug 5th, early ultrasounds said Aug 13 so they didn't change the Aug 5th date. The 20 week said I was due Aug 16 and all of a sudden it was a big issue. I didn't argue it with them, I was happy to be able to see DS again. This time around I'm doing the 20 week ultrasound, but if they decide to push for lots...
I'm 16 weeks today and the past 2 weeks or so I randomly have this odd feeling in my belly. At first I thought it was baby pushing his/her butt out at me, but that didn't seem to fit. I was laying in bed this morning and I finally connected the dots. My entire uterus is hard like a contraction.. that has to be what it is. After I realized I felt like an idiot for not recognizing it sooner. I was telling my SO about it and started thinking.. I never had any contractions...
Right now I'm craving sugary foods and cereal. The other day I made pot roast because I really wanted it, but it didn't feel quite like a craving. I'm still just so happy I can eat again!