or Connect

Posts by Haydee

Quote: Originally Posted by Stevi Haydee, I know you can't stomache milk products right now. But I suggest you take advantage of the WIC anyway. Use the milk products in things you can keep frozen until your ready. Like baked macaroni & cheese. Oh, wait, you have kids, so your WIC wouldn't go to waste. I'd never stop getting WIC.. we use it for the whole family. I know that they will cover soy milk or Lactaid if its necessary and they're...
Thanks ladies. I'm sorry you're going through (or went through) all this too.. it's absolutely no fun. I know I'll be ok without milk products.. it's just frustrating to have one of the few things I feel like I could eat be something I know I can't eat. I'm glad I'm not at the worrying stage.. I am able to keep some food down each day. A friend of mine recommended Psi Bands. She said they work wonders for her motion sickness. I think I'll pick a set up and see if they help.
Since becoming pregnant, I've slowly gotten sicker and now it's to the point where I can't eat any sort of milk product at all. If I do eat it, half an hour later I'm in the bathroom. I tried avoiding straight milk and just doing foods cooked with milk... nope. I tried no milk and just milk products (cheese, etc) ... nope. I seem to be able to do processed foods that have milk in them because I haven't really been checking them, but otherwise I've lost a food group. I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by ColoradoMama Blech. I'm sick. After I drop the two older kids at school. I am coming home and crashing on the couch and watching a movie with the younger two. I'm sick too. I slept all last night, was up for 2 hours this morning, and then slept until 1:15pm.. and I'm still thinking I could sleep more. I'm debating going to the doctor but I don't know if I have the energy to go. I hope all us sickies recover...
I added 6w pictures.. I feel like you can already tell the difference, it's crazy!
Quote: Originally Posted by Max'sMama Awesome read. The book, Twilight. So today she is going to drop the next of the series off. Thank goodness. I love that series. Be careful.. your house will turn into a sty and you'll have a permanent butt impression on your couch from reading them 2 weeks straight.
Quote: Originally Posted by Think of Winter If one of the purposes of this inquiry is to promote subscriptions, then I would love to see hardcopy subscribers of the magazine receive some benefits online. I myself have 2 subscriptions, one for me and one for my library, but that doesn't entitle me to any of the premium membership features. : I had my Mothering subscription before I came here, and I also pay for a membership here so I can keep...
Quote: Originally Posted by ColoradoMama My first baby is 9 today! I can't believe she's so old. We had a great day. We took her to Build-a-Bear and then to the Aquarium. It was fun. I wasn't even too nauseous, so I was able to enjoy the day, too! I started taking milk thistle and I think it's helping the ms. Happy Birthday to your DD! :
Quote: Originally Posted by Amydoula Kerry if you still live in my neck of the woods (cool we are both due the same month by the way ) I highly recommend the midwives at St. Mary's if you are going to do a hospital birth. I'll be delivering in Bennington which is even better IMO but would be a bit further for you to drive. I've been planning on using them since I found out I was pregnant. Ronan was born at St. Mary's, but I had switched...
Sounds fun - I'm in! Due May 18.