or Connect

Posts by Haydee

Quote: Originally Posted by Mumof3Nic Why do my children want chicken nuggets for breakfast!? Because pancakes and waffles are better for dinner.
Quote: Originally Posted by OdeToJoy Wowzers! Just one advocate is costing $360 (for 6 hrs work). Can't imagine having a few of them present. Woah! Mine are free.. :
Quote: Originally Posted by BelovedK I don't get it The holiday helper thread. : It's in my sig too.
Quote: Originally Posted by OdeToJoy So, have you all checked out my sig? I have!!
Quote: Originally Posted by OdeToJoy It's been such a rough week. I haven't slept much and it's doing my head in. I hope this coming week is better for you!
Quote: Originally Posted by OdeToJoy Yay! Haven't seen one of these threads in a while. I even think I'll make another cuppa. Ds is sick (has been since Tuesday night) so we aren't going anywhere today. We are supposed to have a major meeting tomorrow at his school to discuss his IEP (we even have an advocate that is going to fight with us to get MORE out of the school) but I'm afraid ds is still going to be hacking away. Ugh Oooohhh......
Quote: Originally Posted by BelovedK My DS is almost 12, and takes showers all of the time (long ones ) I can't wait for that day to come! Right now he's decided he likes to be stinky. :
Quote: Originally Posted by BelovedK I'm skipping everything. I have to pick the kiddos up though and find lunch for them, I could just stay home with the rain beating against the windows I love listening to rain. It's so relaxing (when it doesn't make me have to pee!)
Quote: Originally Posted by Mumof3Nic That was my kids and me yesterday.. I still feel that way when I really think about it. I was supposed to get my nose pierced today but that's ruled out now. Maybe I will go shopping for some comfy pants instead. Comfy pants are awesome. I'm not pregnant, but I still live in comfy pants. :
Quote: Originally Posted by BelovedK What's up for the day? DS has a visit with his dad, so I'm going to go see DD during that time. Then I think I'm going with a friend to get pictures of DS done. Now I just need to convince him to shower.