or Connect

Posts by tinams8

This is a crazy idea, LOL! I agree to keep sight of the real goal, your baby. It might be helpful to wait to start this project until your baby has a more normal schedule that you could pump around easily. Or you could only pump one breast at a time so that if she wants to nurse you will have something to offer. Pumping is a huge pain in the rear, all that washing! Don't burn yourself out! Just nursing one baby will help your metabolism plenty I bet. If you do...
My son is 14 months and has done this since probably 8 months. And the dog definitely causes it to be worse! It definitely seems to mean he doesn't want anymore of what he's eating. He won't sign "all done" for some reason, he wants the food to go away NOW! LOL One thing I have done that helps is I say, "We don't throw food. Do you want to give that to mommy?" and I offer my hand. So he stops hurling food and hands it to me. I say "thank you" and he clears it all off...
I definitely sympathize... as I read this I was kind of impressed by how much your kids eat actually. My son won't eat anything off a spoon or fork (except ice cream: ) and never has. And as for finger foods, he seems to be getting more and more picky. The only thing he will always eat is a pretzel. Very nutritious. Anyhow, one of the things someone told me that applies to my picky eater- he would much rather steal food of someone's plate than eat what is given to him....
I'm about to start this too, whatever it's called, LOL! My son is 13 months old and I just bought his potty. He just learned to walk, and he can stand well. He likes to sit on the potty and he looks at his penis and seems to be concentrating, but nothing so far. He is so funny. He likes to hold a piece of TP and then stuff it between his legs, wonder where he learned that? I'm hoping to maybe catch a poop first, because I know he usually poops first thing in the...
www.slingrings.com These are the same rings as Elizabeth Lee but you can get bulk quantity discounts. tina
I don't recommend buying one from Walmart. I bought a low end Brother there and it was awful and they wouldn't let me return it because I lost the reciept. So now it's a big paperweight. I have heard good things about going to a dealer and getting a used model that was traded in. Right now I have a Bernette, which is the cheap line of Berninas which is a good brand. Mine was $250 (us) and I like it. To sew diapers you have to go through lots of layers so ask...
My guess is that fleece is so thick that it wouldn't even fit into the rings, never mind be loose enough to adjust. Even heavy weight cottons can make it tricky with rings. The only way I can think of to do it is start with a lightweight fleece and a minimal width of fabric, maybe 30 inches, and taper the fabric as it gets toward the tail so that it will fit inside the rings. I'm not positive this would work but you could try. tina