or Connect

Posts by tinams8

Epsom salt is also available at Target, etc. or pharmacies and even larger drug stores. It comes in what looks like a milk carton from what I have seen.  There are probably directions on the container, or google knows how much salt to use I'm sure.
I've never understood the Dreft thing either!  It smells nice, I guess if you aren't aware of much more beyond that and you don't have sensitive skin, it doesn't matter?   I hadn't heard of any special detergent for hard water, I might have to try that! I remember using some kind of water softener in a box to strip diapers in the past so I'm wondering if I will have problems again. Once I took my diapers on vacation to Cape Cod where the water is a lot softer and I could...
Too funny about it releasing endorphins! I do that too. Sometimes you don't realize you are going a task exists until it's done! It's more efficient that way because you didn't take the time to think of it and put it on the list!  
It's probably pretty likely that it is what your daughter had.  Sorry you are having to deal with it though, it's always scary to hear anything less than 100% as expected!
I don't remember whether that happened with my other pregnancies but I'd be thrilled at this point. I was just wondering if I can take more than 2 colace a day.  I don't know if it's the iron pills or what.
Great idea!!  We have to remember to keep bumping this when June comes so we can check out our predictions!   I'm due June 23rd with a girl.   My guesses are: Date: June 11th or 19th Time: hopefully late afternoon or early evening. maybe 7 pm. Place:  anywhere but the car. the hospital. Weight: 7.5 lbs Height: 20 inches Hair:  Yes! my boys were totally bald, but I'm predicting dark hair. Eyes: Dark blue, and then brown like dad's. Then I will have...
I don't know enough about gall stones to help, but that stinks! I did hear they are set off by pregnancy hormones, so hopefully it will get better once the baby is born? I have two friends who had their gallbladders removed right after their babies were born.   Chicken sounds like a good idea for lean protein, canned tuna, other lean meats. I eat canned chicken from costco a lot because it's easy and already cooked. You could also throw a bunch of chicken in the...
Yes, I agree, freaking out means you are being realistic.  Something huge is about to happen and it is worth freaking out about!  It doesn't matter good or bad because it is totally unknown, even the third, fourth, tenth baby is an unknown.    I remember having a major freak out around 37 weeks into my second pregnancy, like all out panic that I did not want him to come out. I actually asked my midwife to check me and tell me that I had plenty of time left. That's what I...
yeah, this is me... I'm not due til the 23rd so I'm hoping it's just too early, and my burst of energy is coming! Please, let it be coming soon... yawn...
Wow, that sounds like an amazing bday!!!! Happy belated bday!