or Connect

Posts by Kellie_MO4

Hi! I'm in Sonoma County, too Nice to meet ya!
Hey mama's.. it's been a while since I've been around (were without internet for a bit, and then just life catching up with me) but we fit this catagory... Our house payment just went up to exactly what DH makes per month, so we're trying to work something out... My littlest one turns 1 today! (yay!)... With Christmas coming up it's getting difficult with the kids in school this year. A lot of talk about what they want, what so and so has theat they really would like, what...
routine? what's that? HAHA... I have 3 in school and 2 still hoem with me. I'm still getting used to how quiet it is! I have no routine, I just try to straighten up a little and I am LOVING having some extra time with the little ones
I'm 27 with 5 and honestly, if car space wasn't an issue I'd love to have more. in my personal experience going from 1 to 2 was the hardest.. 3 to 4, 4 to 5, all gravy... But then, we haven't had any issues a lot of my friends with 2 have had, with jealousy or acting out or anything... They do love to play with eachother, but they also each like to have alone time, which can be a bit tricky but not undoable. Of course, with more kids it's harder sharing your time, but,...
I agree, you have to make it clear that it is NOT allowed. period. I had a similar issue (well, sort of) when after church I couldn't find my then 2 year old.. I asked hubby and he said he thought he went with my mil. I called and yep, he was there (whew! next time, tell ME!) and I asked if hubby helped her install his seat... and she said no, he just went in his sisters no-back booster.... um, what?!?! I let her know under NO condition is that okay and he's only ridden...
When we go I usually set the toy aside until they're at least half done, simply because I really don't want to be there for 3 hours while they play instead of eat. I look at is as they're allowed to play with the toy in the car, they're NOT allowed to eat messy foods in the car, so food first (at least, half) then toy
Hi, and welcome!
So, I'm EPing at the moment, but lately have been getting really bad pain in my breasts out of nowhere... it feels like.. someone is trying to slice off my nipples with a hot knife : It doesn't hurt while pumping, right before, right after.. it's just when I'm in the middle of doing something else, completely random... (it *feels* like it would feel better if I jump in a hot shower or use a ehating pad when it happens, ut I haven't ever been in a possition to DO that when...
When we were in the peds unit at 2 wks the LC came in (this hospital is well known for their pro bfing and LC's) and she said the latch is good, no tongue tie, strong suck... but she wasn't getting anything... we did the SNS while there a bit (the HARDEST thing to use! the stupid tube never stayed in line with my nipple, the tape getting in the way, a crying frustrated baby, which turned me into a crying frustrated momma... But what I'm hoping is that maybe once I see a LC...
Yeah, the way it effects my body for some reason is that I won't let down for the babe.. Her latch was fine, great, but she couldn't get any milk from me... then I'd go and pump, and get 3 oz ... She was hospitalized at 2 weeks for 4 days due to dehydration before we figured it out... It has also affected my supply, but not as bad as some.. I always made a TON of milk.. as in with my last babe I BF him and pumped for a freinds adopted babe born 1 day after my babe no...