or Connect

Posts by Kellie_MO4

LOL.. what a tease! I've had pitocen with #1 and 3, and an epidural all three times, though I barely remember the first (a GREAT reason to stay away from the stadol and all those other drugs.. made me pass out in between each contraction, but BELIEVE me, I felt them when they came! And then I got an epidural that worked on my left side, not the right, and then DH accidentally stepped on the cathater bag and pee went EVERYWHERE! Baaaad first L&D experience.. but that...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sprucen btw, did you get any feedback on birthplans? From what I have noticed around here (I asked the ob about it last time and he just kind of waved it off), it doesn't seem to hold much water. Actually, I completely forgot to ask about birthplans! : Dang preggo brain... lol I think I'm just gonna write one up, and make sure the midwife sees it beforehand, and give a copy to my sis (who will hopefully be there...
I'm back, and everything went great! I think she may have sensed I was a little nervous about something... When she came in (after some small talk) she asked if I was planning on doing the AFP, and I said "No, I don't think we're gonna do that one this time" she said "Great, that's completely fine"... and then I brought up that I was considering going natural with this one, and she was completely supportive of that. She suggested that when I got further along seeing one of...
Okay, My ISO (just a few to pick from or go off of) ... I would *love* a unisex wool diaper cover or leggings (if you can find secondhand or make... they're kinda $$, I know) Some really good body lotion or body butter. I like stuff that smells good, but not too perfume-y A nice nursing necklace would be good ( nice as in pretty, not $$$) I *love* taking baths and love to pamper myself (when I find time.. usually once every month or so... pampering, not...
My cereal of choice for this pregnancy has been Rice Crispies with banana cut up in it... I admit, for lunch I just took a giant tupperwear bowl (no, not THAT big!) and just had a big ol bowl of cereal...mmmmmm
I agree, cute stuff, but I don't even spend that much on clothes for me when I'm *not* preggo! A bit pricey for me... but yes, cute
I think it's because I feel like I won't get heard and he'll do whatever he wants when we get to that point anyway. Yes! I think that it's that I'll have this all worked out in my head how I want it to go, I'd have spoken with my dr and everything, but then once I get to the hospital and am in pain, they'll kinda ignore my birth plan and offer drugs, and I'd be too weak to say no... DH is sort of the same way, in that if he knows there's a way for me to get out of the...
And I don't know WHY! Before my apt I am having lunch with my dad (and my 3 kiddos), and that's stressing em out a little, because I've chosen not to do the AF-whatever triple screen test, and not to do the GD test, and my dad is trying to talk me into doing every available test out there that's available... He's also trying to talk me out of homeschooling (he's VERY main stream and materialistic, and cares a WHOLE lot on how people percieve (sp?) him, and since that's...
I hope everything is going well!
I have been having a *slight* problem with this lately because I have a *major* chest cold and the coughing is driving me CRAZY.. this is #4 for us (other 3 all vaginal) and I don't usually have any problems... can jump rope, laugh, cough, sneeze and everything just fine without incident, but this constant hacking cough is putting a dent in my panty stash.. I've been wearing panty liners, but I usually change panties whenever I change the liners, too.. so yes, it can be a...