or Connect

Posts by EmilyS

The first name that popped into my head was Ruth. Darcy and Ruth? Or: Jemima--Jem--Jemma Darcy and Jemma
[QUOTE=alexsam;11860417] But I know what you are trying to say- the less of a priority the mother makes it to have a natural birth, the more likely a c-section. QUOTE] I think this is really true. With my first it was a 30 hour labor and they offered me a C-section a few times because I was in so much discomfort (um, duh, having a baby is "usually" uncomfortable) but I declined. Now, with the second--who was due a few days ago ;( she has been flipping from breech to...
Wow, your birth story really has inspired me to tr for a natural birth this second time around.
Congratulations! What an amazing birth story. I hope my upcoming birth is this fast!!
Aw, what a sweet birth story. Congratulations!
Hum, I guess that does make sense...maybe she is just a little raw down there. Our cloth diapers aren't the softest so it would make sense that they are rubbing a little hard on her front when she "airplanes" over edges of things...thanks for the input!
X-Posted in toddlers... Our 2 year old dd started doing this wierd thing against the edges of things where she raises herself up on her arms and then rubs the edge of whatever she is leaning against against the front of her crotch. At first we thought she was just "exercising" but then, this week all the sudden she cries uncontrollably when we give her a bath (she use to love them). She only cries sometimes when we change her diaper. It seems like her clitoris or the...
Our 2 year old dd started doing this wierd thing against the edges of things where she raises herself up on her arms and then rubs the edge of whatever she is leaning against against the front of her crotch. At first we thought she was just "exercising" but then, this week all the sudden she cries uncontrollably when we give her a bath (she use to love them). She only cries sometimes when we change her diaper. It seems like her clitoris or the top part of her genitals are...
Well, I hope its not too bad becasue I have been having a runny egg yolk (cooked white) on toast for breakfast almost every morning this pregnancy. I have also eaten soft cheese and deli meat though. I avoided sushi (mostly!) and raw milk products though.... Just read about the food allergy thing....hum, I have eaten peanut butter almost every day this pregnancy...ugh!
Don't take it too much to heart--I think when people have unresolved issues about parenting within themselves, they show up as random/judgemental comments to others.