or Connect

Posts by greenapple

I am not really happy with  Dr.Evolve. The office ia ALWAYS full of patients, long waiting.As for the Dr., he likes to prescribe antibiotics without going further..... Going to change dr.....
I am not really happy with  Dr.Evolve. The office ia ALWAYS full of patients, long waiting.As for the Dr., he likes to prescribe antibiotics without going further..... Going to change dr.....
Thank you Nighten, again....
Wow!! You did lots of research, thank you indeed! Btw, this the crib you attached the link to.....Someone suggested to get a lead test kit, so I am gonna test it first, then take legal steps if needed....: Thanks again!
Hi, We have this Madison lifetime crib, in white color. Since my daughter started teething, i noticed that she literally chewed the white paint off some part of the crib. I did some research and of course....this made in China too - like almost everything here.... - and wanted to contact the company about possible lead content....couldn't find their address, or contact info. Did anyone have similar experience with this crib.....? Thank you for any response.
Hi, We have this Madison lifetime crib, in white color. Since my daughter started teething, i noticed that she literally chewed the white paint off some part of the crib. I did some research and of course....this made in China too - like almost everything here.... - and wanted to contact the company about possible lead content....couldn't find their address, or contact info. Did anyone have similar experience with this crib.....? Thank you for any response.
I am trying so hard, but every time I stick it to her mouth, she pushes it out, and keeps refusing it / she was BF for 12 months, never taken formula, and have no BM anymore/ It is getting really frustrating, I really dunno what to do. Tried several bottles, cups, nothing worked, and she really needs to take the cow's milk..... Please, if anyone had similar experience, share it with me.Thank you much.
I was only BF until she turned 6 m, then I started solids.Gradually I increased the quantity of it, and this way my milk supply decreased....for somehow I was soo stupid not to realize, that she only gets the BF as a dessert, maybe 2 times a day, and for only 2 min... Now I feel she does not get enough nutritions.She is only in the 10%....I really don't know what to do....shall I start formula for the rest of the 2 months? / I really don't feel like doing that / Shall I...
My 8 months old still can't sleep through the nights.Usually wakes up after 4-5 hours I put her down, then again in 2-3 hours....When she wakes up, she is nursing, but not that much...I keep wondering if she just wants to soothe herself or putting herself back to sleep by nursing at nights.Isn't she supposed to sleep through the nights at this age? Some people say, that i should let her cry out.....but at nights?? I am afraid I can't do that....... Any...