or Connect

Posts by 2littlebabies

OMG.. did I just have the most serious pregnancy brain or what???? I replied to deborah's message suggesting that she look into this exact thread... I also subscribe to Twin's Magazine forum.. and confused the email notification!!! ha ha ha I am SO embarassed! I guess she is in the right place!!!! ha ha Shows that I value what you ladies have to say.. GEEZ .. I just can't believe how idiotic my post must have sounded... sorry for the ridiculous response.. maybe...
Deborah.. my doc says the same.. about the epidural.. she didn't use the term medicalized, but she eluded to it. I've been told I will deliver in the C section room "just in case" and have to have an epidural "just in case".. she said another reason for the Csection room delivery is that there isn't enough room in a regular labor and delivery room for all the stuff they need for two babies.. two bassinets, two nurses, two everything.. anyway.. I would recommend that...
Melinda.. funny .. my DH does the same thing. But he does keep coming back to Lillian Payton.. so I guess that one might stick. I thought about Ava too, but I was going to spell it Eva... after my Gma Evelyn (baby name book said Eva could be short for or a derivative of Evelyn) I like the name Sophia too.. fitting for a little one and a woman! I really like Jude and Luke too.. we've talked about going in w/ multiple names as well.. it seems so weird to be naming someone...
Hi midwest mom.. what is your name? Have you come up w/ names yet.. we're working through it.. We chose to name a girl (if we had one) after my grandma over a year ago (obviously before I was pregnant).. her name is Lillian.. she would be Lillian Payton.. I noticed your daughter's name is Lily.. do you run into a lot of Lily's?? I'm waining a bit on the name just because I have met so many little Lily's over the course of this pregnancy. I can't decide if it's just...
just trying to get this linked to my groups list... sorry for the double post.
Hello ladies. My name is Laura and I am 22.5 weeks pregnant with b/g twins. I'm due July 6th. My doc also says he will deliver the babies vaginally so long as baby a is head down. Says I have to have an epidural ... just in case we got to C-section. I too am just deciding that both babies are going to be head down, I'll get to at least 37 weeks and all will be fine and well. My babies won't spend any time in the NICU and will breastfeed like champs! I haven't...
I'm 15.5 weeks and my uterus is just above my belly button...I'm having twins.. When will you have your first ultrasound? Just remember that everyone is different!
I'm brand new to mothering and wanted to post my due date: 2littlebabies/laura/7/6/06/#1 AND #2 I'll probably deliver in June, but will stick with the July boards.