or Connect

Posts by TheHealingRoomChir

And of course Bella Luna!
I like MDC on FB! 
Just a reminder that it is SO important to have help on this bill. This bill is NOT an anti-vaccine bill, but a bill to support informed consent. Vaccines are just about the only medical procedure that does not provide parents with informed consent. Your support of the bill says that you believe parents are responsible for the health care decisions for their children. If you have 2 minutes, you can use the form letter on the the website, if you have 5 minutes, you...
This is so helpful... Does anyone have any recommendation for a kid's Bank? I don't really want a piggy bank per se.. but would love to have something that has some options for saving, spending and giving....
I don't know if anyone is interested, but there is an off MDC co-op going on right now for Vitamix 4500. You can pm Cutie Patootie for more info. :-)
Wow, you've inspired me. I have a whole bag of sweaters for felting and I was trying to think of some ideas for them. The kiddos go thru mittens like crazy, so I think I'll try! I'm not very good as sewing, so if anyone figures out any tricks, I would love to hear them!
We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy! I show him pics, but no prices, and he doesn't have to pay for it. It was hard at first, but all the recalls from toys lately have reinforced things around here. That and seeing all the broken plastic toys at my nephew's house!
For what it's worth, my history sounds almost exactly like yours. I am also a DES daughter on top of all this. I had no problems with first pregnancy after the cancer. My cervix was stubborn about dilating, but eventually it did, and I had a home water birth... all was well. I wish you a quick conception, easy pregnancy, and joyful delivery! :-)Carolin
Dated a guy who was the youngest of 17! Let's just say his mother must have been really tired by the time she got around to "training" that one! Had to throw him back!