or Connect

Posts by JefsJen

MIne last time started the day after I met my midwife for the first time andI was 5 weeks then. I am now almost there too and keep wondering if it will start today. LOL
Hi! Pardon me for possibly repeating any other replies but I didn't read them yet. LOL Anyway, I didn't make any soakers from sweaters UNTIL I had felted them first. They shrunk ALOT! About lanolizing... I use the Eucalan, but I also use pure liquid lanolin that I bought at a local health food store. It was about 7 or 8 dollars for a bottle. I put a good bit in it so they would be sure and work. Not sure on the amount...maybe 3 tsp or tbsp? Anyway...I...
Quote: Originally Posted by VeganC Congratulations! It hasn't sunk in for me, either. you got THAT right!! LOL
Hi my name is Jen. I'm 33, married and I have 4 children, ages 12, 5, 4, 10 mths and now we are expecting our 5th!!!!!! My EDD is Halloween, but if it's like last time I will be about 2 weeks over that date. LOL Fine with me! Anyway, nice to meet you all! I already posted over at the duplicate board. Then when I read some of the other posts I found out about this one.
Hi there everyone. My name is Jen and I've been a member here for a while, I guess. I think I found it sometime after my last babies birth, but I can't remember for sure. Anyway, nice to meet you all (is there anyone else here? LOL). I am a SAHM to 4 presently with number 4 due on Halloween, though I think I'm going to say the first of November just because. My last baby was due on April Fools day but not born until the 12 of April. I had a home/water birth...
WOOHOO, that is definately a fabulous PRICE right there! Thanks for the info!
WOW. Thanks for this topic. I have 3 boys of my own: one that is autistic and can't even hang his shirts on a hanger, one that is like melissels daughter and opens something and tosses the wrapper in the floor (have they SEEN us DO THESE THINGS or what? Good grief!) and the other just does whatever his bigger brother does. Thankfully, my daughter isn't even a year old yet so hopefully I can get the boys under control before SHE steps in the mix too! Thanks again!
I recently took up this hobby. If you can call it that. I made a loom myself, a very simple one that resembles a picture frame, however I forgot to do this one part so the glue gave way under the tension. Any of you guys weave at all? Any tips for a beginner? What is your recommendation on a beginning loom? I was looking into a rigid heddle loom? Kromski Harp, to be exact. Any comments or anything? TIA!
Wow. that's pretty neat looking. I don't knit though. But i recently started weaving on a homemade loom. Then it came a part. hahahaha. I forgot to drill the holes in the corners so the glue gave way. A nice beginning to a "something" was ruined. *sigh* So, how's it going? Did you make one?
was it like just a long piece of fabric like the moby or the cuddly wrap? That's what I use. But I made my own. You saw it on what program? Not that it matters, since I don't own a t.v., but I was just curious about it.