or Connect

Posts by MommytoB

Yes it is definetly possible that something worse could be happening .  I would call CPS .  Make a report of it . Even tho things may not happen right away at least there will be a record of things as a older grader scholer kid was doing stuff with young kids in our area . We later found out almost an year later it was the babysitter who had issues .
A neighbor kid is being abused and hes molesting other kids as a bunch of kids saw that kid doing that molesting to other kids they told him thats gross and wrong . the kid told them he wasnt doing wrong but teaching them how it feels like when your older . and i wonder who taught him that stuff as hes with his grandma nearly all the time for him to think thats ok and hes 11 now .i do wonder if it could b his grandma which would b bad as she babysits 4 other boys.  we...
Yes,English is my regular language. I have to be vague of this situation as you never know who may be looking at these posts that are related to the events that led me to worry about these boys who this one lady is watching nearly all the time.   It makes me think she is sexually abusing the kids that she is watching especially after that one kid displayed ahead of the game acts of sexuality and knowing he was doing wrong while doing that but still did those things...
Yes CPS,Child Family Service ,and Cops were called. Parent of the kid who were displaying those behaviors which created denial in them. So it's like I just believe it's the relative that is doing abusive thing as why would a kid who is almost a 6th grader to be doing that and naming those acts besides saying Secret or doing Threats if they tell or won't do it. So then I'm worried about the other kids there and when I said I'm concerned they said I don't want to listen to...
I'm believing this one kid (not mine) getting seriously abused as he requested kids with threats and saying secrets to do things that involved exposing private parts along with getting other kids touch his penis. So then I'm like going this kid nearly spends all this time with a family member every summertime,before school and after school til like 6pm. Even on days off .   Then I'm thinking it more likely that relative that not his mom or dad which gets me worried...
I'm thinking he just wants some comforting feeling and sometimes when he's moving around I rarely get any sleep as in none or just a little bit.   I do want him to feel comfortable but I also want myself to feel comfortable too.
My boy age 7 1/2 told me yesterday his penis was hurting so I asked when it started he said a couple days ago. I ask where he goes at this lump so I ask him to go into the restroom to pull back his foreskin so I could get a look at that lump. It was a thumbtack size of a lump on the side of his glans on the side of it looked like it was slightly split apart. The bump looked like it was chock full of white stuff. Now his lump has disappeared and he has no more pain. On...
I think the doctors need a slap in a face from a lawyer to show how their is no benefit and kids get to risk such a serious damage to the penis . Why does doctor want to risk a chance of damage of penis just for cosmetic purposes it's absurd . Until that happens Circ will continue until the doctors wake up and realize they are doing harm . Which even by law suits from botched circ's still have doctors continuing circumcisions it's like sheesh doctors will need...
My son's father was born in Poland moved to USA when he was 6 . I remember one time questioning him when he became retractable he was like I don't remember he was like I think it could around 11 ,12 or 13 somewhere around there . So he knew he became retractable later on so I wonder if that is the case because he was born in a different country plus he stayed there for til the time he was soon to start first grade. He wasn't much help in the kid department that is why...
Totally because if an intact male has a retractable foreskin otherwise if not told they will all intact males are retractable no matter what the age is . He proably saw his mom retracting his brothers foreskin so that's proably where he got the idea of thinking supposed to do that .