or Connect

Posts by nuggetsmom

OK, I am checking in here even though I will soon be without email for about a week since my mom is coming. Seems like a lot is happening and I am out of the loop. I keep up over yonder even though I don't always respond. I hope March is generally OK for everyone but it sounds like it may not be.
:
I have a worm bin. A wriggly wranch to be exact. Still working out some bugs :LOL but I think it works great.
:::
Just checking in on Els. Wow, what an experience, and I am glad you were able to write about it and get it out of your system. TC is as close as super anybodies username gets, but you are all super mama's in my book And no TC, your username is not pink today.
If mamameg is the lagger, I am the lurker. Elsanne in my thoughts. KK too J takes gymnastics and LOVES it. I started her because N who is 6 goes, or rather went, got bored and no longer participates. I also take J to a coop preschool which is really fun but being on the Board of Directors is stressing my out these days. It is cheap since it s a coop. Maybe there is something like that in the area? It doesn't really give me much time off but it gave me a really...
And I will make sure the phone gets answered and you won't have to talk to anyone you don't want to talk to. I will keep the house warm and make cookies and take the kids out. And remind you that "those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!" I forget who said that but I think it seems apropos. mmf do rock
Well, I am checking in here just in time to send lots of support to Heather and Elsanne. Elsanne, I know you know what it is that you need in your own life and I am sending hugs to you in this adventure. This is a harddecision to make and I feel for you. No matter what you decide there will be regret over the path not taken. That being the nature of difficult decisions. Wow! Healing vibes to HJ now I will take my ddrunk self to the couch to have some more...
I love Brain Child. I have read it since N was born.
Well, I had to come over here to check out the new smilies. ::: WOW. And HF found me elsewhere in cyberspace. I don't know how, but it was cool to get a comment on my blog from someone I know. Oh, and Elsanne... Does this mean you can have no coffee???? I am so so sorry. I would just expire. I love coffee. So I hope you can get coffee elsewhere. French press coffee is so good too. Mmmm I wish I could have some right now. I have been super busy and feeling very...