or Connect

Posts by Minoh

Here's a long thread that might be helpful... http://www.mothering.com/community/t/490943/astrology-changes-2008-2012  
Subbing so I can come back and learn more!
I haven't had a chance to fully finish my map yet. I have all the images on (or at least I think they're all there now ), but have to put on the words and phrases next. This is the 3rd year of mapping for me. I've found it to be such a great reflective experience each time. This year the tree and nature theme was really key for me. I think it's so interesting that so many women here have trees on their maps, too!! I painted a tree, sky and earth and then covered...
: Subbing so I can find this again!
subbing! I'm really looking forward to making my map this year.
: Boy would I love to know for our 3yo, too!
I've never read anything related to enzymes for colicky babies, but there is lots of information out there related to the probiotics side of things. DD was (still is at 6mo) very sensitive relative to digestive issues and I've been giving her probiotics to helps her gut heal. There have been studies done to show that Lactobacillus reuteri helps colic in babies (we tried the BioGaia brand and it did seem to help dd). We also give HMF Natrogen which has several...
Well, my dd (now 6mo) takes the cake for holding out between poops. Her record is 21 days. By that point we were getting concerned and she was pretty uncomfortable, but the poop finally came. I was told that as long as the poops are soft, it should be fine (dry, hard poops signal constipation, but infrequent poops don't). I wouldn't use a suppository unless you have to as you don't want baby to depend on them if used over time. A few other tricks you can try:...
DS is 3yo tomorrow. It's not unusual for him to wake in the middle of the night, sometimes more than once a night. Sometimes he'll have an incredibly frustrating tantrum at these times (like now). I get so angry because he wakes up the entire family. We have a 5mo and it's hard enough for me to wake several times with her, let alone be woken by a screaming, screetching, incoherent and inconsolable toddler. At times, his tantrums are because he has leg pain...
My little Noni Irene was born June 29. She's a sweet little one with a loud voice - she likes to be heard! Noni's not rolling yet but is showing signs it's close. She's been drooling and chomping her hands for months and we're thinking teeth could come any day now. She loves to be outside and loves watching trees against the sky. Naps vary so much in length but she definitely doesn't like to go more than a couple hours before needing to sleep again. Her favourite...