or Connect

Posts by carlaluisa

Abiie is liked on facebook.  This  would be amazing.  Our stroller is broken and hubby has been out of work for 8 months so we can't afford a new one.
Thank you for all the info. We had the mri this morning. They wanted to do both one with contrast dye and one without. I turned down the one with the dye for now. If they find something they need to look at further we will have it done then. After he got the chloral hydrate it took him about 45 minutes to fall asleep. He was fighting it pretty hard. I finally brought him outside and he was able to relax and fell right to sleep. My husband had to go into the...
My son is 16 months old and has been having febrile siezures . The last time he had 2 within an hour which from what I have read makes his complex febrile siezures instead of simple. He is supposed to have an mri in the morning to see if there is anything else going on. They are going to be giving him chlorohydrate to make him sleep. Has anyone had any experience with an mri at such a young age or do you have anyinformation on the chlorohydrate? I have been having a...
Hi, my son has been having seizures and is having an mri done on wednesday. They believe that they are febrile seizures but are making sure there is nothing else going on. They told me they will use chlorohydrate to sedate him...does anyone have anyinformation on this, I am having a hard time finding anything. Thank you..
I regret getting my son circed. I never wanted to but like many others my dh decided he wanted our ds to look like him. He was perfect before the circ and now at 10 months our dr said he has a concealed penis and we might want to get surgery to correct it. After reading about this tonight I have found that it is most likely a result from the circ. Somehow the penis has retracted back so that you can only see the tip. I have to push on the surrounding skin so it will...