or Connect

Posts by c_something

Good Afternoon All, I have signed up for a boot camp to help loose some weight. I started thinking about this and was wondering if it was going to mess with my supply. It is 5days a week for 4 weeks. My baby is 7 months old and is eating very little solids.
Ok, I am in need of a little help! One of my daughter's friends is having a birthday party tomorrow. Another mutual friend is bringing her child to the party. This child was sick on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. She was not eating, vomiting, diarrhea, and had a white BM. She took her to the doctor and the doc told her that she might have Hep-A but nothing more was done about that. The mother of this child believes it to be the Flu. now my main concern is...
congrats!:
Our little man is 3 days old and still doesn't have a name. Do you like Colemann Eugene or Caden Ray?
Any helpful tips.... I have a 2day old and 15 mnth
We had our little BOY today at 210pm. He is doing great! 8lbs 11.5oz and was 20.5 inches long. Will update later with story and pics:
Don't you hate when that happens!
Congratulations:
I agree, I think you will be ok with having her out. 20 days gives her a few weeks to adjust.
Congratulations! Welcome baby Kristen: