or Connect

Posts by bellamama

Emmeline II....Thank you so much for your reply. You defintely seem very knowledgable about the topic. I received many treatments of immune globulin when I was pregnant with my DD. Not intra-mucular but through IVs. I am now 27 weeks pregnant and have also had about 7 treatments of immune globulin during this pregnancy. Do you know if this somehow adds to my children's immunity against tetanus? thanks so much~~~~Melanie
Hi Mamas, My DD will be turning 7 in may and has not had any vaccinations. My DH is convinced that the one vaccination she should have right now is tetanus. She does like to run around barefoot. Any thoughts, suggestions or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ~Melanie
Hi Teresa, Is this book out yet? The website you linked said it is coming out march 2004. Looks like a great book. I may order it also. Thanks for the thread!
I like to stick my asparagus in a frying pan with lots and lots of pesto that is already heated and melted. I let the asparagus cook over med heat with the lid on the pan and just watch it carefully and shake the frying pan around so it cooks evenly and becomes tender. Makes a yummy italian side dish and my 2 year old dd can never get enough.
GHEE or also called clarified butter makes pancakes YUMMY! Since the butter is clarified the milkfats and the sodium are removed. Ghee has such an incredible taste and it is wonderful to cook with. You can clarify your own butter or you can buy Ghee at whole foods.
thanks Lori! That sounds yummy. I will try it soon. I made something else for the party we went to this am.
Hi Mamas, I would like to make some popcorn balls but need a healthy recipe. Does anyone have one they would like to share???? TIA
I made two batches this morning and they are great. Did not have coconut oil though but they came out great with butter. Will try the oil next time. Thanks as always for sharing your wonderful recipes
I Love Trader Joes... Here are some of our favorites: Awesome Guacomole in the ref. section Cheap organic avacados! (relatively speaking to wfoods) Awesome organic maple syrup and their pancake mix is great! love Trader joe's frozen potato pancakes all of their frozen deserts are yummy mochis (very addicting japaneese little ice cream balls wrapped in rice flour) chocolate, strawberry, mango and green tea are all good. soy delicious organic non dairy desert is...
I Love Trader Joes... Here are some of our favorites: Awesome Guacomole in the ref. section Cheap organic avacados! (relatively speaking to wfoods) Awesome organic maple syrup and their pancake mix is great! love Trader joe's frozen potato pancakes all of their frozen deserts are yummy mochis (very addicting japaneese little ice cream balls wrapped in rice flour) chocolate, strawberry, mango and green tea are all good. Trader joes has the best granola and it is...