or Connect

Posts by cece

Congratulations, that's fantastic!  Beautiful photo as well ;)
Soo cute Wendy!  I live in my padraig cottage slippers!  My girls don't have them, but that would be so sweet.  Luckily I have smalll feet & was able to order youth size for myself, lol!
Yay!!
I did everything with pregnancy 1, nothing except blood draw in pregnancy 2 (not until 13 weeks, as it took me that long to feel well enough to get a midwife interviewed and decided upon), then to decide to actually do the blood draw. I'm really glad that I did b/c my iron was reallly low & I was put on a high dose of iron & started feeling better consequently almost immediately.  I did 0 ultrasounds with number two, it would have been an out of pocket expense (on top of...
I'm here for sure. I thought I had replied, but most have been in my head! This was completely unplanned.  I went in to the clinic for an IUD, I had one before DD1, then I had one inserted right away after DD1 & it went okay (some cyclical ovarian cysts)  Then after DD2, I wasn't sure I wanted to go that route (also DH was plannign to get a vasectomy)  HOWEVER, he has dragged his feet on the process (I don't blame him, honestly), but we also get pregnant as soon as we had...
@pudlenka I"m 5'1! That's the most bogus thing to say to someone, that you're too short to give birth naturally.  It sounds like you don't believe them anyway, but seriously don't let them get in your head.  With my 2nd (HBAC), I had the nerves that I'm too petite all in all to do this thing myself, then I realized how that was just other people's voices in my head.  I grow small babies & I go into labor early (so far, 37 & 38 weeks, babes were 5'14oz & 6'2oz), so I trust...
I quit caffeine in the beginning (couldn't stomach it, period), but now at 9 weeks, I'm having some just to survive. It's not the greatest, for sure- but it is something.  I had a juicer on loan from a friend, which stopped working- but we just got a new one yesterday & I'm planning to start my day off with fresh juice instead, as best I can.  My girlfriend has a green smoothie & green juice course that I'm taking online & I really want to incorporate more of that goodness...
My bestie threw an amazing Mother's blessing (aka blessingway) for me for my 2nd, after years of us doing them for other people.  It was a pivotal day for me in healing emotionally from my first birth, and left me feeling ready for birth.  Our group also does a meal train, and I don't expect a baby shower. Unfortunately, I did already give most of the baby stuff away, as my baby is two and we were not planning on having more!  Oh well ;)  I'm not one for holding onto...
I'm going for my 2nd HBAC!  I loved my  home birth experience, it was life changing for me (I caught her in the water, everything was peaceful and so different from my cesarean).  Now we're just figuring out how we will afford the birth, as this pregnancy was unplanned and we don't have a savings acct ready for the prenatal care and birth!
I'm in the same place. I think that I would feel way better if I could work or but I am so completely drained. With my 2nd, I wasn't still breastfeeding (6yr gap) so I am wondering if the extra super tired feelings could be attributed to that.i am going to wait it out a few weeks and then start back up with some light yoga as my hips are aching every day (already?!) at 5 weeks. I am typically tired first trimester, but this is something else!