or Connect

Posts by mamabee

i don't really know from experience about hte night time activity, but i allways though my ds (who is now 18 months old) was very active too. ( we did a stool sample and he has an overgrowth of yeast) ---though i don;t know if that pertains to this---i ramble---anyhow..are you bfining? any solids? if you are bfing..any sort of caffiene at night? if solids, any sort of thing with sugars in it? ( like fruit/flavored yogert?) i don't know if what i askes has any real...
i voted for she drives me nuts even if i have to WORK at it...she is sweet in nature and in heart, and that is what counts...plus i only see her once ( if that) a year....
i can tell you what not to do..dh and i went to vist great grandma, and the first night ds and i slept in the guest bed, we rolled up a big blanket and put it on the end so to stop ds from rolling over and off: well....early in the morning i awoke toi movement to see ds falling off the bed but he fell on the rolled blanket and barely woke hmmmm maybe you could put lots of padding, though i don't know if that would be good, he might be scared if he woke up on the floor...
i heard that if the doors are locked, you are safer should you get in accident...soo allways lock the doors...
i feel kinda new here cause we have been so long without internet and we just moves to a new city ( carmicheal california) so i just wanted to say hello and that i have missed the forums sooo much! glad to be back....
i have learned a lot and thankyou for your input.
i was just reading some threads here, and swa ds in some of them,,,,but i think i have been a bad mama ....i am at wits end with ds, who just turned one last week....since he was about ten months-give or take, he has allways gone for the outlet, and he can get the plugs out of them, and he tries to put them back in-or other things....and he has started hitting me or dh in the face, (he can hit pretty hard) and recently he has started throwing things at me-usually stuff he...
i vote not...ds has one right above his left eye brow..at 6 months we took him to the eye doc jsut to make sure it wasn't growing anywhere underneath and causing vision damage..the eye doc said that it is only cosmetic if we wanted to remove it...i would never put ds through unneccessary pain...if it is still there when he gets older and he wants it removed and understands the pain involved, then so be it-right now it is bigger than my thumb and sticks waaaay out on his...
thanks BusyMommy...yes, ds will take his hat off and if i use a tye on one he will pull on it and fae turn red and it is not fun for either of us...hmmm maybe the spray stuff for the head, i wanted the safest kind, buthow safe is it if it is supposed to look white and ds wants to eat it of his arms ( the part that is exposed) and if i put it on his face and he wipes it in his eyes and then puts his hands in his mouth? ahhhh it is so hard to keep them safe..
ok, i know that sounds weird, but we have the aubrey org. green tea sunscreen , and the california baby with bug stuff sunscreen and both come out white and chalky, but if you rub it in it goes away, is that ok? or is it the white that protects him and if you rub it in it is useless? plus, ds is still scant with hair on top of his head, (he's 11.5 months) so i think its ok to put it on his head, but just curious...