or Connect

Posts by MamaOui

IKWYM, mama g. I never post here anymore and noone even starts threads looking for me. Maybe if it were all about me, I'd be more interested in posting here. :
Yeah for DaryLLL's dd!
Quote: Originally Posted by chalupamom You know, I thought love meant never having to say you're "sorry". Speaking of Love Story. Did anyone actually like that movie?
I just got in from doing yard work while the kids played outside. We also went for a walk today.
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola That annoying girl from Kansas threw a bucket of water on her and killed her. She was highly allergic, don't you know? What a loss, what a loss! I think that was someone else. I hear she moved to Texas. Texas is a dryer climate, so a bit safer for someone with the issues that she has with water. I wonder if the climate will do anything for her skin condition, too.
I'm just popping in looking for Elphaba. Where is she? I miss her.
I am totally being lazy right now. I have been such a good mama all week and I am fried. My dh is going out tonight, so I am taking it easy until my dh comes home from work. He'll play full on parent/domestic god for a couple of hours and then go out. The kids are tearing the house apart, but they are happy.