or Connect

Posts by 2Sweeties1Angel

Quote: I save my money for Starbucks. I sometimes actively campaign against homeopathy sometimes and sometimes I let it go. I used to boycott stores that sold it, but that's too difficult anymore. Same here. I don't buy into any sort of psuedoscience.
Quote: Of course I highly doubt a sleeping child would be traumatised in any way...I just don't like being interrupted It's all about me. Dude, I was talking about years of therapy for me There's something about getting it on next to my child that creeps me out in a big way. Besides, they're not the deepest sleepers and they probably would wake up. Quote: Of course not..you are supposed to have fun finding alternative places...the...
Quote: I wanted an epidural the moment I walked into the hospital. Why should I have to SUFFER when it wasn't necessary?! Hey, I'd still be on board with that if there were no potential risks to getting an epidural Those babies are heavenly. I swore I wouldn't get one with my VBA2C because of all the crap that went down after I had one with the twins but I ended up getting one anyway for a couple of reasons. I don't regret it but I probably would...
Ooh, I hate that! DH always tries to get something started in the bedroom at night. We co-sleep. There's no way in Hell I'm having sex in bed next to my 3 year old and 1 year old--can you say years of therapy?
I don't get the flu shot. It's not working so well this year anyway, so I don't regret not getting it. Most of the residents at work got the shot and a lot of them came down with the flu anyway. I have the flu right now Oh well.
Foot tats tend to wear quickly due to shoes and have to be touched up more often. I've also heard that they're painful, but then I heard that elbow tats hurt and mine didn't so who knows. I'm planning on getting Nickolai's footprints with angel wings and his name underneath on the back of my neck some time in the future. If you get it low enough on your neck you can hide it with shirt collars. It's really up to you. Where do *you* want it? Are you ok with...
She calls you asking for formula money but she gets $650 in foodstamps? That's awfully fishy because foodstamps pay for formula.
Quote: I also dont think they can handle the issues she has. They cant lift her, she ccan barely walk, she has had issues with her bowels for 30 years since she had her colon burned by surgery accidently, she wears diapers and cant change them....she cant take care of herself. That generally means it's time for a nursing home. They'll have mechanical lifts to get her in and out of bed--those are much easier on people who can't help themselves than...
I really regret having my sons circumcised and I regret not trying to breastfeed them. However, what's done is done and there's point dwelling on it because it's not going to change. I planned a UCA2C with my 3rd pregnancy and now I'm wondering WTF I was thinking...
Quote: Why don't you send him out to Upchuck-e-cheese with the kids while you stay home and have a quiet evening alone? Because it's over an hour away and DH had spinal surgery about a month ago so he's taking Percoset. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was still bad. We spent about 2 hours in Hell and I was about ready to have a breakdown by the time we left, due to my toddlers. At least there were only 3 or 4 other families...