or Connect

Posts by 2Sweeties1Angel

I always wash and rarely get sick. I have terrible allergies so I have issues with that but rarely have an actual illness. I work in healthcare and can't afford to NOT wash my hands--do you have any idea what kind of diseases you can pick up by not using proper handwashing?
I don't really "get" the whole lighting candles thing. What's the point? Seriously, why do people do it? Am I missing something?
I am horrible with the spending when I'm manic. My bankruptcy was discharged in December Now that I've ruined my credit and can't get a credit card, my spending isn't quite so bad because I have no real way to spend. I did manage to blow about $300 in the past couple of days and at least half of that was on crap that we don't need so I think I may need to have a chat with my doctor. I don't want to get out of control.
Quote: I don't think I could buy car from ebay. Why not? My attorney buys cars on eBay sometimes and has no problems with it, so what would the concern be? I know what you mean about used cars in MO being expensive. I "lucked out" last year and found a 93 Buick LeSabre for $800. Several years ago I ended up with a 94Dodge Dynasty for $3000. My azzhole still hurts from that one...
WIC gave me enough formula for my twins. They also gave me enough formula for my (almost) 3 year old after I had to wean her at 8 months. Maybe different counties give out different amounts or maybe none of my kids have been especially big eaters, I don't know. They've always gained weight normally. When I went in to get a can of formula to supplement my now 1 year old a couple of months ago, they gave me 6 cans per month. EFF get more. Quote: You need...
Quote: They DO give out this stuff-- including free use of the pump -- much like what hospitals charge $60-$150/mo to use. SAME PUMP! They also give out Medela hand pumps. T-shirts for babes that say "Breastfed Babies are the Happiest Babies" etc. WIC has it...sadly most people dont even BOTHER. That is NOT WIC's fault. Our WIC doesn't give out pumps of any kind and I know that for a fact because I've asked them about it. Even if they did...
We went out to eat with DH's brother and his wife a year or so ago. They were embarrassing--drunk, loud, obnoxious. We had separate checks but each came to about $50. I think their's was ~$49.00 and they threw a $50 bill on the table and got up to leave. They were so rude to their waitress and she did everything she could to be nice to them and they tried to leave her a freaking dollar. Unacceptable. I put a $20 bill on the table right in front of them and told them...
I loved high school. I didn't fit into a specific group so I just made friends with people from all groups. It was a lot of fun.
I'm taking my ADN pre-reqs and will probably apply to the nursing program for the 2009/2010 school year. I have 30 something credits that I transferred and have 6 credit hours this semester--nutrition and an online general psych class. The nursing program only accepts 30 students/year but I'm sure I'll be accepted. I scored a 23 on my ACT in 10th grade before I took bio, chem, or anything higher than Algebra 1 so I'll do much better when I retake it in a few months....
How old are you? 27 How old were you when you started having kids? 19 How old are your kids now? 7, 3, and 1 How old are your friends? Early 20's - mid 50's. I don't really have close friends because, well, I don't want to I don't have time and I prefer to be alone or with family. The person who comes closest to being a close friend is 47.