or Connect

Posts by 2Sweeties1Angel

I've smoked weed, tripped on LSD, done meth, and snorted coke. LSD and meth were may favorites--LSD because of the weird, trippy, alterna-reality it made and meth because of the energy and weight loss. Why did I try them the first time? No reason other than they looked like fun and some of my friends did them. I don't really regret doing them because I don't really regret and of my life's experiences, but I won't ever do them again. They're not worth in terms of...
Quote: Do you realize how dangerous that is to say? Geez, sorry for being honest and admitting that I enjoyed doing meth while I was on it. Heaven forbid someone give an honest account of what using a drug is like. What on EARTH was I thinking??? Quote: Please for the love of all that is holy, everyone stay away from this drug. If you think I'm being overly dramatic, visit any school in the midwest. Talk to the thousands and...
Quote: Is anyone here going to age naturally? Hell no. I've been dyeing my hair since I was about 12 and will be getting a breat reduction when I'm sure I'm finished having kids. I'll probably get a tummy tuck someday to take care of the "shelf" I have from having 2 c-sections and gaining too much weight while pregnant. As for wrinkles? I don't want them and will do what I can to avoid them. If that includes Botox than Botox it will be.
Quote: I also wonder if it's one of those things I'm remembering right. Do you ever have those moments? Oh yeah. I remember watching a movie with my parents when I was little, so early-mid 1980s. A guy knocked on this girl's door and when she opened it, her top burst open and exposed her breasts. It must have had an impression on me because I rember reenacting the scene with my Barbies My parents have no clue what I'm talking about if I mention...
Quote: Plus, twins are typically smaller and EASIER TO PUSH OUT! My bigger twin was 7lbs 13oz at 37 weeks--the size of a typical full-term singleton. They ended up being an "emergency" c-section. My VBA2C baby was 9lbs 13oz 2 days before my EDD and I only pushed for *maybe* 30 minutes, if that. Smaller doesn't automatically equal easier to push out.
Quote: coworkers that are suppose to relieve you that no call/no show suck! Amen to THAT! I had to work a 16 hour shift on Friday, went home for 8 hours, worked 8.5 hours on Saturday, went home for about 6 hours, then worked 12.5 hours yesterday. I HATE it when people don't show up to relieve me and it's not I can just leave because that would put us in violation of state (and federal?) laws--we have to have at least one CNA per hall at all times. ...
A lot of twin pregnancies DO end in c-sections for whatever reason so it's really a good idea for her to be prepared for that possibility. Sticking your head in the sand and focusing only on a vaginal birth is stupid because you'll be more likely to be traumatized if the pregnancy does end with surgery--that goes for single and multiple births. Taking care of twin newborns is HARD. BTDT and wouldn't want to ever do it again. Sometimes you find yourself doing things...
Quote: wait wait wait......you mean to tell me that woman actually BELIEVES that the Left Behind books are TRUE??? Apparently she does I'd probably report her for harrassment but then the amusing comments would stop and DH and I wouldn't have anybody to make fun of when I get home from work :
I used to have 2 Pekins as pets--Agness and Gertrude. Except I should have named them something else because they turned out to be male My mom always called the "Ken" and "Ron" because they reminded her of my grandpa and his best friend--they'd waddle around quacking at each other and it looked like they were gossiping "lol Ducks are nasty. Mine have been dead for almost a year now and I STILL find duck crap in the yard. WTF?? I swear that stuff doesn't disolve...
"Mommy, I POOPED!" when you're running late for an appointment and trying to get the kids into the car.