or Connect

Posts by Godaime

Hi Thank you for the info.  I called the health dept and spoke with the nurse that did the audit for our preschool.  She told me all I needed to do was to write a letter stating that its against my religion and have it on file at the school.  However I'm having trouble wording my letter (especially since they have part of his vax record already).  Can you help me word my letter?
I've from New Jersey and I enrolled my ds in preschool this year. I chose to go with a delayed vaccine schedule from my doctor's recommendations and I thought he was almost caught up (he's almost 3). Well they just did an audit of the vaccine records at my preschool and apparently we still need 4 vaccines. I don't want to give 4 at one time so now I have to file for a religious exemption (only thing allowed in our state).  Can you guys help me write a simple religious...
I am neither pro vax or anti vax. The vast amount of information is just so overwhelming....but I am pretty sure I decided on delaying/selective vaxing because giving my 2 month old 6 different vaccines at once just sounds crazy. So far he is not vaxed since I refused the HepB at the hospital. What do you think is the most important ones? I am probably going to do them 1-2 vaccinations at a time. Which one are especially important to get first for protection during...
wow I cant believe most of you guys have such bad experiences with loaning money...I am truly scared now... My mother in law guilted my dh into loaning her a large amount of money. I was very hesitant however he insisted on helping his mom and that she is trustworthy. She is not poor, just bad at managing money. She promised to pay every penny back but now I'm afraid I won't see it back...ughhh I know loaning money is a horrible idea but I'm sure it was really hard for...
Our bathroom is actually not bad...since we only have one and its not too big...we keep it fairly clean....the worst part is our living room and our bedroom.... I think part of the problem is our hobbies...sure we can live comfortably in a one bedroom apt with just our needs but when we add me and my dh's hobbies...plus dd's toys...well its a nightmare... Quote: Originally Posted by Delicateflower What to get rid of? Anything that doesn't fit in your...
Do you mind sharing how you manage a family of four in 800sqft? For example...how do you store things? It seems like things just add up and theres not enough storage space for us. I dont think we have more stuff than the average person but we have less space.... Quote: Originally Posted by woodchick I like to start with a project that is small, but will still yeild encouraging results. One of my favorite starting points is the kitchen. Go...
We live in a fairly small space as this area has really high cost of living.... we have around 700 sqft for a family of 3. Our apartment is a MESS...and I can't stand it anymore! We have so much stuff!.... I've been thinking about moving to a bigger apartment ~1000sqft....but moving is a hassle...is there anyway I can stay and have the place be in a liveable condition? What do I need to get rid of...and what do should I keep....I really want a home that doesnt look...
depends on where you live...if you live in a high cost of living area then theres no way to find a place for 25% of your income
Quote: Originally Posted by mean_jeannie Well, probably not in the dormitory, "Annie" sort of way. The Children's Home here is like a campus with a cluster of houses and the children are housed according to age and then gender as they get older. The people that work there do not live there 24/7. They live there more like 24/3 and rotate care givers. A "modern" orphanage, maybe? I went there for a job interview and the children were very much...
Such a random question but are there still orphanages in America?