or Connect

Posts by greenwoman2006

My twin babies are toddlers now and I never got to cloth diaper them much due to unforeseen circumstances.  Now I am suddenly a single mom, and though I don't like to part with these beauties, I do have to pay the bills.     All items are new unless otherwise indicated, and they are from a pet-free, smoke-free home.  They have been stored very carefully and are as new as when they came to me.  All prices are ppd.  Thank you for looking!   This small fitted is by Apple...
My twin babies are toddlers now and I never got to cloth diaper them much due to unforeseen circumstances.  Now I am suddenly a single mom, and though I don't like to part with these beauties, I do have to pay the bills.     All items are new unless otherwise indicated, and they are from a pet-free, smoke-free home.  They have been stored very carefully and are as new as when they came to me.  All prices are ppd.  Thank you for looking!   This small fitted is by Baby...
My twin babies are toddlers now and I never got to cloth diaper them much due to unforeseen circumstances.  Now I am suddenly a single mom, and though I don't like to part with these beauties, I do have to pay the bills.     All items are new unless otherwise indicated, and they are from a pet-free, smoke-free home.  They have been stored very carefully and are as new as when they came to me.  All prices are ppd.  Thank you for looking!   This small fitted is by Baby...
My twin babies are toddlers now and I never got to cloth diaper them much due to unforeseen circumstances.  Now I am suddenly a single mom, and though I don't like to part with these beauties, I do have to pay the bills.     All items are new unless otherwise indicated, and they are from a pet-free, smoke-free home.  They have been stored very carefully and are as new as when they came to me.  All prices are ppd.  Thank you for looking!   This is a small fitted by...
My twin babies are toddlers now and I never got to cloth diaper them much due to unforeseen circumstances.  Now I am suddenly a single mom, and though I don't like to part with these beauties, I do have to pay the bills.     All items are new unless otherwise indicated, and they are from a pet-free, smoke-free home.  They have been stored very carefully and are as new as when they came to me.  All prices are ppd.  Thank you for looking!   This is a small fitted by...
My twin babies are toddlers now and I never got to cloth diaper them much due to unforeseen circumstances.  Now I am suddenly a single mom, and though I don't like to part with these beauties, I do have to pay the bills.     All items are new unless otherwise indicated, and they are from a pet-free, smoke-free home.  They have been stored very carefully and are as new as when they came to me.  All prices are ppd.  Thank you for looking!   This small fitted is by...
My twin babies are toddlers now and I never got to cloth diaper them much due to unforeseen circumstances.  Now I am suddenly a single mom, and though I don't like to part with these beauties, I do have to pay the bills.     All items are new unless otherwise indicated, and they are from a pet-free, smoke-free home.  They have been stored very carefully and are as new as when they came to me.  All prices are ppd.  Thank you for looking!   This small fitted is by...
Quote: Originally Posted by ian'smommaya looking at your website right now. everything looks so great. thank you for doing what you do. :heart: Thank you!
Quote: Originally Posted by mad4mady I am so sad this has happened Can anyone recommend a good toothpaste company for me and my dd now??? I loved toms kids and adult paste. Weleda is awesome, and Desert Essence makes a good one too. That is what we use now since switching from Tom's.