or Connect

Posts by adtake

A Mom-to-mom breastfeeding support group will be held Thursday, January 28th at 12 noon in the Conference Room of the Jefferson County Health Department (931 Industrial Park Road, Dandridge). All interested moms are invited to attend. Babies and Toddlers are welcome. For questions/information contact Barbara @ 471-1070 or e-mail fiveriversLLL@gmail.com I encourage anyone who would like to attend!
Hello all..I know it's been a while since this was visited, but I feel it might be time for another round of emails, letters and calls. As you may or may not know the TN law on breastfeeding has a age limitation of 12 months. Here is the actuall law http://tennessee.gov/sos/acts/104/pub/pc0617.pdf Here is a list of the Senators who are listed on the law: sen.randy.mcnally@legislature.state.tn.us sen.charlotte.burks@legislature.state.tn.us...
Hello all..I know it's been a while since this was visited, but I feel it might be time for another round of emails, letters and calls. As you may or may not know the TN law on breastfeeding has a age limitation of 12 months. Here is the actuall law http://tennessee.gov/sos/acts/104/pub/pc0617.pdf Here is a list of the Senators who are listed on the law: sen.randy.mcnally@legislature.state.tn.us sen.charlotte.burks@legislature.state.tn.us...
Tennessee Hello all...I am looking for a homebirth midwife that will travel to the Bean Station area. We are between Morristown and Rogersville. Any recommendataion will be welcome! thanks!
Hello all...I am looking for a homebirth midwife that will travel to the Bean Station area. We are between Morristown and Rogersville. Any recommendataion will be welcome! thanks!
My cousin is moving to Charlotte and needs help knowing where to look for an appartment. She is 28 and single. She goes to a Catholic church. She had a Boston terrior. She would love somewhere that is not too young (college), but a 'hip' place. Her new job is north of the city. Any suggestions would be great. Help me find her a safe place to move. I will miss her greatly
Quote: Originally Posted by CKinAK last count 1520/2008 adtake I felt so silly posting that, thank you for coming out of the rubber chicken closet too No problem!! Want me to find something else freaky I threw out?? Breastpump parts? sample packs of nature tampons? over 50 purses? wedding gifts that were never opened? the list goes on and on.... The problem I'm having now is all this gone and I don't see it! With the yard sale I...
Quote: Originally Posted by CKinAK last count 1479/2008 9 journals/magazines 4 bookmarks bag of mini rubber chickens 6 elec/phone cords index cards 1 index card box 6 cassettes 1 cassette recorder 10 extra markers/pens 1 box of name tags 1 bag labels = 41 new count 1520/2008 I threw out 2 rubber chickens!
Quote: Originally Posted by adtake 200 items to consignment sale 200 items (roughly) to goodwill 1805/2008 Left to go : 203 items. Sept 111 kids consignment sale 1916/2008 Left to go: 92 items October 100 yard sale 750 items! (50 items per/ 15 bags to Good Will) 2766/2008 758 OVER!!!...wonder if I can make it 2008 2 times over!! I am sooo happy and sooo releaved to have it all gone!
I am curious..is there a link between the eye ointment they put on newborns and blocked ducts? Vote for each child please