or Connect

Posts by papayapetunia

How is that possible? Do you have joint custody? Or is Canada screwed up when it comes to child support? I've dealt with child support in Hawaii and Oregon, and they are the same as a pp mentioned is the case in Texas. They will attribute minimum wage to them if they don't have a job. Based on minimum wage in Hawaii, I got $280 a month (not that I've ever seen it).
I was a single mother during law school, so I feel your pain. Sometimes that financial aid check just does not stretch far enough, and there are never enough hours in the day to study. When do you graduate?
I'm so sorry about what you're going through. Please check out survivinginfidelity.com for support with this. They have a lot of good reading and resources there.
Either of you can file in either state, because one of you is a resident.
I think it's overstepping boundaries. I'd buy the new mascara and lipgloss and go out with friends and celebrate your new life.
I announced it on Facebook. You may not want to go that route. I was a leetle beet crazy at the time. I did get a ton of support though.
It depends on your state's laws. In my state, there has to be violence or the threat of violence, toward a person (vandalism and property damage stuff doesn't count).
I think that you can 1) get divorced and be happy, or 2) reconcile and be happy, but the key is that you have to make the decision that that is what you're doing. If you're not committed to reconciliation, it won't work. Reconciliation requires a lot of work for both people. It takes two to let the marriage get to this point and it takes two to get it to a good place. If one or both of you aren't willing to do the work it takes, it just won't happen. You sound a lot...
I'd like to hear him try to tell a judge that he should be able to watch you breastfeed. That would go over well. I hope you're documenting all this.
I understand how you're feeling. It's awful for you, and it's OK to feel anger and jealousy sometimes. Pictures don't tell a whole story though. You don't know if they're actally happy. Even if they are, you don't know how long it will last. Statistics say that somewhere around 95% of relationships that start as an affair don't make it past five years. I definitely recommend staying away from fishing expeditions like that. They're guaranteed to bring you more pain. I...