or Connect

Posts by mommy2cias

I think I'm gonna be sick... People actually do that???? I used to be a spanker, but don't anymore. But I would never go that far.. That's just sick and it's outright abuse!!!!! People actually think it's okay to switch their 2 year olds 30 times a day, just for being a normal 2 year old??? UGH... And we wonder why our jails are so full.. ETA: As a Christian woman, I am sickened that these people do this under the guise of "the bible". The Bible does NOT teach stuff...
Yeah, couches and beds are for jumping on and off of at our house...
I eat stuff in front of him that can't have... Until he was 3.5 he didn't care at all. Now he wants some of it, so I usually give him a little bit. Otherwise I wait until he's not around(asleep or at preschool).
At 6?? Any hope my DS will stop before that? LOL.. He sucks on those same fingers. He turned 4 last month.. Anyway, YAY!!! for you DD.. That is great!!!
My ds goes to a small daycare/preschool(less than 35 kids in all) and I pay $320 a month. He goes 8/8:30-12, M-F
As long as no other kids are trying to go down it, it's fine w/me. but if other kids are playing on it, then he has to wait. I don't see what the big deal is as long as no one gets hurt.
hour and 40 min. commute. Works 8-10 hour days M-F. Take care of the kid? Alone?? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Only on the Sat. or Sun. that i insist I'm going shopping.. usually once a month. He's never even taken DS anywhere. On weekends it is supposed to be 50/50, but we all know that moms always do more anyway... Housework? I can't even get him to take out the trash and now he wants me to start mowing the lawns too..
No advice, but yeah, I feel the same way. 2.5 yrs. ago we bought this house and moved in to a small town that is an hour from 'civilization'(stores, friends/family, malls, stuff to do in general), so it's me and DS(4 yr. old) for 10-13 hours a day. It gets very lonely. We spend as much time as we can together, but normally at night I end up in front of the tv and dh ends up in front of the computer. We try to talk while he is eating dinner, but that's not always easy b/c...
Mine is, but I'm not sure it's his choice. He works for a company that is contracted to work for the government and well, they're pathetic and can't get their act together. So that means projects that take 6 months to finish MUST be done in 1 month. Like right now. So they're all working overtime b/c the idiots didn't give them enough time. UGH... He has an hour and 40 min. commute, leaves between 7:30-8:30 a.m. and gets home at 7:30 p.m. And he might have to work...
Wow, that is amazing.... I feel terrible for that poor girl.. I don't understand how anyone could be so cruel and cold hearted.. As for those boneheads who don't think child abuse happens in the USA, I'd like to show them what bleach burns does to a 3 year olds body, or how long a bruise on the face in the shape of hand can last.. Or 2 and 3 year olds eating cornmeal mush for weeks on end b/c your loser father traded his food stamps for drugs. Or the sexual abuse just...