or Connect

Posts by Aster

Darn! I guess it's time to retire the nalgene bottle. We've been using a stainless steel mug as a sippy cup for boo, that's still safe isnt it? (please please please say yes!)
I have a new theme song, it's stuck in my head... Put A Little Love In Your Heart (Annie Lennox duet with Al Green) Think of your fellow man Lend him a helping hand Put a little love in your heart You see it's getting late Oh please don't hesitate Put a little love in your heart And the world will be a better place And the world will be a better place For you and me You just wait and see Another day goes by And still the children cry...
we celebrate solstice santa also pays a visit on the 25th we're still undecided about joining in on the extended family chaos rituals (nak)
Hi! Welcome to mdc.
welcome back!
I think pain is always a warning sign that needs to be investigated further to see what's wrong. I dont think there is a 'good pain'. My cysts were caused by eggs that couldnt develop like normal eggs do. I have polycystic ovary syndrome--it causes infertility. If you're having pain during intercourse, you need to go and get it checked out. Sex shouldnt hurt.
soap!!!