or Connect

Posts by Aster

sideburns
I had sardines for lunch today. =) I've thought about trying non-tinned sardines, but i love the canned convenience. I used to eat a lot of tinned salmon and tuna, but after hearing about nasty chemicals and heavy metals in the bigger fish, i decided to opt for the little fishies instead. Y'know, lower on the food chain, less time to soak up the nasties in the water and all that. They're also a wonderful source of those omega 3 fatty acids that we need so much. ...
nature
Cheers!
Quote: Originally posted by gaiamom I'm sorry, i wasnt trying to invalidate anyones feelings. But I think that the horrible things you guys mentioned could be avoided if one intended to do so. Could you please reread my post about the energy needs of children and explain to me how a parent of nine children could possibly ever be capable of meeting the energy needs of each and every child? I really dont see how it's humanly possible unless there...
mamajulie~that's interesting, my mom gets horrible migraines too. DH is 5th of 7 kids and his mom gets aweful migraines too.
I have really thin nails, so it's kind of pointless to try to grow them out. They would just bend and break and hurt. I keep them trimmed short.
right now... We gotta get out of this place If it's the last thing we ever do We gotta get out of this place 'cause girl, there's a better life for me and you and Sometimes the light's all shining on me Other times I can barely see Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it's been Truckin - I'm goin home Whoa-oh baby, back where I belong Back home - sit down and patch my bones and get back Truckin on
awww!! that's so cute!
Quote: So, it sounds like generally the people who were unhappy in their large families growing up were not really raised AP, or were poor, not really sibling issues. I just want to make a quick comment here. My parents did a lot of ap things... My mom breastfed all of us, there was always a baby in the cradle beside her bed and usually a couple of kids crashed out on sleeping bags beside the parent's bed. Babies were almost always held. We...