or Connect

Posts by eco_mama

Matt was the best of the night. (Completely agree with Simon - I don't think people have been giving him enough credit. He's really, really good and I think a bit better than Adam and Danny.) Anoop a close second. Michael, Scott or Adam could go tonight and I wouldn't be sad. I liked Megan, Lil. Alexis was just OK- funny she did a Dolly song - I think she looks like her. Minus the triple z boobs. I know everyone loves Alison and she is talented and seems...
I totally cried this episode. Especially the end, watching Christina's face when Izzy is telling her. I'm glad this are moving forward but I know I need to bring a box of tissues from now on.
And one last thing. I think we can all accept the fact that we have different views on this show. That's okay. Sometimes it's hard to wrap my head around things but I can at least accept that not everybody sees this show (family) in the same light. That's inevitable. And I think having these discussions (and debates--about what we watch on the show) are healthy and at the end perhaps one person (or the other) will actually be like, "you know what - i can actually get what...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenelle I have been over to the Gosselin-hater site and read comments there as well. Wait a minute, you mean there's another one?!
Quote: Originally Posted by monkey's mom Reflections of many random people in van windows? Well that's not really hard evidence now is it? Quote: Originally Posted by monkey's mom I think that's been a big wake up call and spurred a lot of the heavy scrutiny of late. I mean, even the yard sale episode right before the move had them charging people to take photos with them (though in that particular instance the money was...
Where does the idea come from that they have 110 helpers? They've never been shy about having nannies before. If anything I think they had more help when the kids were younger and less now. Can you provide any proof that Kate has other people running her house and she's just sitting back on her ass everyday? I'm willing to bet that you can't.
Quote: Originally Posted by Madalyn How in the world have I missed all these extra people you guys are talking about? Perhaps it's because you're not specifically looking for things to find. I watch every episode and I'm always amazed by the things brought up. I don't understand the significance of 3 people behind Jon? What is it supposed to mean? And besides, we don't in fact know who was standing there so it's all pure speculation.
Hi all! Okay so here's my deal. I pretty much feel like the biggest failure of a mother. Yesterday I discovered that my 5 (almost 6 - in July) yr. old has a cavity. It literally appeared overnight. I can't believe it. I feel so bad. We've been eating sweets too much and my dd has the cavity to prove it. We've been saying for awhile that we're getting too much sugar. We go up and down with it. We'll talk about it for awhile and then stop and then we'll talk again and then...
I'm happy with who went home. I think it's good that they sing before the judges decide. It's like it gives them one last chance to redeem themselves. Does anyone know what theme next week is going to be?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenelle Yeah, I don't "get" the comments about Kate being on the treadmill. What reason would she have to LIE about that??? It is pretty obvious that she has lost weight. And she said she does it for stress relief... I believe that. The treadmill is addictive -- once you start to feel good about exercising, it is easier to stay motivated. Vanity is a very motivating thing, for some, also. So, maybe she doesn't do it...