or Connect

Posts by flminivanmama

i'm excited about will ferrell though!!
i'm still watching!! and still not watching untucked lol   I don't really like shangela.... although she was awesome on monday in her LSFYL
Tyra told her to stop stirring things up...I'm trying to remember if she usually gets involved like that right away?
marcel is going to have a show on syfy about molecular cooking... my sons want to wacth it & I'm like "arg I can't stand him!!"   but maybe in a show with no competition he'll be fine
i'm surprised alby *didn't* shoot nikki - anyone else? that would have been one storyline tied up....
I did it at universal... they gave us a pass which was great but I wasn't sure if it was something they normally did... - we were travelling with my son who has autism & my dad who had multiple myeloma  and it hurt him to walk and stand....
i totally agree - I felt badly too because Delta did not seem to realize the heather's thing wasn't even serious, yk? sad...
oh I actually thought this activity was meaningful and helpful to them... and it may have brought them closer too? hopefully b/c that might mean less fighting in the house...
LOL
i haven't watched untucked at all for that exact reason... I despise the nastiness... I know it's all fueled by alcohol...