or Connect

Posts by mommytobe

Best of luck mama! I hope all goes well.
One of the first things I noticed was a bad (different than normal) taste in my mouth in the morning, then of course the morning sickness came about a month later.
This is for all you prego moms or have been prego moms - What makes you cry? Somedays its something stupid like my dh forgot to kiss me good bye or the sight of a newborn at the mall. With all the hormones going crazy and so forth I find myself tearing up whenever I read the following poem. Cleaning and Scrubbing can wait till tomorrow For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow; So go away cobwebs, Dust go to sleep; I'm rocking my baby, Cause babies...
Yes, I am due August 3rd and wake up several times in the middle of the night with strong leg cramps (charlie horses) I think its pretty normal my doctor said its due to poor circulation.
I just got a pouch from www.wallababy.com - love it!!!
I have heard the diaper wipe warmer is more trouble then its worth, and also that manuel pumps take forever (but maybe since you don't plan on using it much you'll be ok. Everything else looks good - love the book selections!
I'm 7 months pregnant, and just curious how many times a week/month are you having sex?
Thanks ladies for all the feedback. Yes, I agree my husband and I definately have to get somenthing in writing. My sister and I have been talking over the last couple of days and think that on MWF I would sit at my house and on T/TH at hers (she works from home a lot on those days so she wants to still be able to see her baby and nurse her on those days).
No, I told her that I would not want to start babysitting until late October.
I am due with baby number one in July. I am absolutely extatic b/c becoming a mommy is something I have always wanted. My husband and I have worked out a plan to allow me to stay home with our baby girl, this also makes me very happy. Now the dilemma, my sister who lives 3 miles down the road has a 9 month old and works full-time. She has a nanny who comes to her house and until recently has been fairly happy with her. Well, with the recent unhappiness she has asked...