or Connect

Posts by twins10705

Quote: Originally Posted by SublimeBirthGirl If you would be comfortable with a micro-premie spending months in the NICU, you might go in. I just wanted to gently state that I don't know of any mom who would be "comfortable" with having a child in intensive care, but I respect your opinions. take care.
I'm naturally in tune with the organs of my body with a very developed third eye awareness. Like when I was pregnant the first time, I knew within a couple of days and I knew there was more than one baby. I am pregnant again and my vision of what is going on in there is so incredible and specific that I only mention it in private to people I trust.... but my predictions are on the record and I am positive that I am correct. Other than that... I can see entities in my...
Quote: Originally Posted by Luvmykiddos03 Thanks for the hug! I'd call my doctor, but I choose to UC this time around. So I'd need to go to the PCM, who will automatically give me a referral to my old OB, but that'll take time. I was planning on getting the referral this week, actually, but only using it if needed. Guess I should have done that last week. *Sigh* I posted in the UC forum, asking other UC'ers what they'd do. We'll see. In the...
She nursed my younger sister till she was about 1. So she isn't *completely* anti-BF like her mom is and was. My kids are 2 turning 3 in October and I am not usually at their house anyway so the topic doesn't usually come up. Several weeks ago, my mom, one of my boys and I were sitting on their living room couch and he turned to me and started making his "milk call" -- he smacks his lips together loudly until he gets a breast. lol Now since my mom was there, I just...
Thanks, I appreciate it. You know, with my twins I was with somebody and was treated like crap ... they wound up coming premature, horrible c-section birth, weeks and weeks of terrible NICU while recovering from deep wounds to my body etc. This time around even though I have no idea how I am going to do this, I am feeling peaceful. I don't have any negative 'entities' living with me to cause harm to the kids or I. Although we're just about broke, I have gotten rid of...
Yes, definately. I have dated older in the past, but I prefer younger men by far.
Well, never thought it would come to this .. but I've got 2 toddlers and am pregnant ... not due till Feb but I am dragging already, it feels just as it did with my twins. Sooo tired and hungry and any amount of stress causes cramping and light spotting. The dad of this pregnancy is in Australia... he had already proposed and we were planning to get married this summer -- but the pregnancy scared him off. We're all probably better off... though it doesn't seem like it...
I think my kids were just extremely fussy and I was just so exhausted ... I had several different wraps and just couldn't make it work ... love the link to the photos though. thanks!
Wonderful story! congratulations!
Hey... when my boys were little, I tried all kinds of ways to be able to carry them both together... all different kinds of wraps... nothing worked. It was always back breaking for more than a couple of seconds or would throw me off balance. I saw the moby wrap with two on this page: http://www.thegentlenest.com/products8.html Just wondering if this or anything ever worked for anyone. thanks!