or Connect

Posts by twins10705

q
:
The first batch I made with whey came out disgusting -- it has a barnyard aftertaste and tastes mildly alcoholic. For my second batch I used organic red cabbage and some of the brine from a jar of lacto fermented pickles(which I bought) -- it came out beautiful. I didn't really measure how much salt I used -- I just salted the cabbage well so it would release the juices when I pounded it. I always have some lacto-fermented "juice" saved in the fridge. I let it ferment...
I second that she just leave him alone -- 12 years old is just too young to even bring it up unless he comes to you and complains. I would think having a doctor look at it unless, again, if he complained about something wrong, would be humiliating for a child that age. Imagine if the 12 year old in question were a girl! Just leave the vulva or penis alone unless she or he comes to you saying there is something wrong!! :
l
:
Quote: Originally Posted by OGirlieMama FWIW, a quick bit of research seems to show that Kansas allows late-term abortions (after 22 weeks) only in cases in which continuing the pregnancy would be detrimental to the mother's health. I'm not saying there are not unscrupulous physicians who would abuse this definition, but that is apparently how the law is written (I didn't have enough time to actually find the text of the law - I hear my babies waking...