or Connect

Posts by Oregonicmama

Congratulations neuromancer!  heading over to march to read your  story...
Wow mama they are so precious!!!!  Congratulations on your big boys!  Can't wait to hear your story.  Enjoy your babymoon!
If your baby is born in the water you will actually end up not even using a lot of your birth supplies (towels, sheets, drop cloths, etc) because all the mess will be contained in the tub.  Very convenient!  :)  When I had my water birth I wouldn't even get out of the tub, so all we ended up using was 3 or 4 towels and a couple receiving blankets to get me and DD from the tub to the bed.   As far as the hot water thing goes we ran a hose from the hot water spicket...
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little girl!  
Go for it!  My esecond birth was a water birth and I couldn't imagine doing it without.  The water made it much more comfortable.  Especially since the MW deals with clean up etc, it's definitely worth it.
Congratulations mama!
Kttn-  I hope you feel better in time for your birth.  What an awful time to get sick.   I am at 35 weeks today and am just feeling ginormous and uncomfortable.... blah, blah, blah.  I have decided to stop seeing the chiro until after the baby comes.  The amount if soreness I've experienced after our last 2 visits far out weighs any possibly benefits for me.  He can't really give me the adjustments I need b/c I'm too big, and the baby positioning aspect of it doesn't...
Congratulations on your BIG boy!  Thanks so much for sharing your birth story!
Wow!  I had no idea Fletcher's carries cloth diaper supplies!  That's really great.  I love Bambini, but their selection is pretty limited.  Thanks for the tip.   I will be using Days Ease for the first few months after the LO is born.  It is a gift from friends though and I don't know how it works, how much it costs, etc.  But I am definitely happy to have them!  I used to live in Albuquerque and there was only one diaper service there too.  Not something a lot of...
I have a stubborn posterior baby here too.  I have been going to the chiropractor, sitting on the ball all the time (i can't sit on chairs anymore), and maintaining good posture.  The baby will go to anterior sometimes, but is almost always posterior.  I have pre-pregnancy back problems so I think that is part of why the baby likes posterior.    I do think it's worth the effort to try to get the LO to turn.  I have been checking out spinning babies and doing the...