or Connect

Posts by Neva

I put the paint down. Once I started it just flowed. I am not a visually crafty person. I don't think I've played with paints since I was 8 or 9. I feel really good about my map, at peace with the process. I only picked up one magazine. I usually get 6 or so. I don't know if I'll use pictures yet. I won't get the opportunity to map tomorrow at all. If how we spend our first few days of this new moon is a reflection of the year to come I'm in for some intensity, both highs...
I'm feeling the need to get messy with this TM. I'm not sure what that will entail but I'm sure the results will be colourful. I can wait to go pick up supplies!
My map is too pretty that I don't want to let it go this year. I usually rip it up and recycle it. I'm working right now so I'm not sure what I'll do when I get home yet. I was up to greet the new moon. DS was up at 4am (pacific time) to play video games. Umm. No. Happy mapping everyone!
Thanks! That is a much clearer ba qua than what I previously have used. This is very helpful.There is only a few things I feel are incomplete on this current map. Should I feel the need to place them again, I'm going to reposition them. It was mostly goals focused on my own physical capability. They're going from helpful people (I've used coaches before) to fame and reputation. I need to focus on my self confidence. I know I'm capable I am just scared.
Thanks Tracy! I'm focusing on decluttering my "me areas". Areas I like to be in or happen to spend time. I'm not stressing about getting everything thoroughly done, but done enough that I feel the space is happy. I did do one corner of my room that I like to relax in and cleansed it with an EO blend but now it feels too empty. I placed my TM 2012 there. When I look at it, it looks more like a scrap book or even check list for all I've done this past year. There are still...
I feel the call to come back each year now. Usually it's with the strong urge to declutter. This will be my fifth TM I believe. I haven't had that urge to declutter yet but upon reflection I have done a lot of mental decluttering lately. I have a lot of mental blocks about my own capabilities and I struggle with anxiety. With the help DH we are busting down these down and our marriage is so much stronger. I am very head strong but so is he, so there is some conflict in...
Interesting and exciting all at the same time. Thank you Tracy.
I'm just about done and feel that my board is just about perfect. I'm just filling in affirmations and I'm stumped as to where to put an affirmation in reguards to bike riding. It's something I do with friends (fame & rep) but it relates to physical health, it could relate to wisdom and knowledge because it does cover techinique, but I also reguard helpful people to do it. There isn't a place that feels right. I do have bike riding pics in fame and rep (there is an...
Wow I just have had a new job opportunity maybe open up for me. I love my current career but this is also a great opportunity. I definately have to find away to include this in my map. Hope everyone is doing well in the creating process. :)    
NO TMing for me today. I had every intention to do so after a morning bike ride with some friends. But I lost my sunglasses then one of the friends. Reconnected with the friend but due to the time alotment I couldn't reconnect with the sunnies. Can I blame this on the retrograde? I went back to find them but couldn't. I'm exhausted now. I'm hoping some more energy might make it's way to me so I can map. I just have the background almost done but no images yet. I seem...