or Connect

Posts by Neva

Subbing as I really need to restart up my practice. It's been almost nonexistant for me for almost a year now. I always loved my class but it's not availabe to me anymore. I tried a few other classes but nothing seemed quiet right and now it's become too expensive to me. So I'm hoping to start up a home practive. I've never had much success with a home practice but it is time to give it another try. Yoga has alway brings me to a spiritual place but now my body also aches...
Just finished now. and it's already hanging in a place I see every day. I feel some peace with it and it does have a theme. One I didn't notice until now but it is strength. I've never felt weak but I do feel a need to be proud of how strong I am mentally and I want to really work on my physical strengths. There is also a sense of balance on my TM just what I've been needing. I hope you all are gaining some energy to complete your TMs. I know I was certainly lacking in it!
Thank you. I'm thinking of going with a Bagua format this year so that definately helps with placement. Too bad I can't use the affrimation "DH's only health problem is my boot in his bum which I am removing as he gains paid emplyment" I'll have to find a way to rework it. :P I am including healthy eatting but that is mostly for myself. DH is one of those insanely active people and has to eat healthy to even do his activites. Just saying he is healed is not enough...
  Thank you! This is just what I need to get through to my head too. So far I just have some clippings of flowers. IT's all I seem to be drawn to. I'm exhausted from mag shopping and would rather fold laundry and watch TV.     Does anyone have any ideas as to how to include my DH's health. It directly affects all of our lives and in a few different areas. I know the TM is supposed to be for me but this is something that *I* really need.  
It's up to you. I'll share a bit with Dh but I keep it pretty private, although I might post pictures here. I know there is some people on here who love to share theirs and keep their maps in a fairly open place in the home.     I'm so glad that TM time happened on a day off for me. I've had a relaxing morning and soon I'll get in the shower and get ready to go and buy supplies. Yippee!  
    I recycled mine. Whne I pulled out the old TMs (from previous years) one still held so much energy I didn't want to let it go. The other had none and I couldn't wait to get rid of it. DS ripped off the images he liked on the energy filled TM and then I was more than happy to put it in the recycle bin. It did take me three years to let go of that one TM though. :)     
I have two rooms left in my house to clean today. I don't think I 'm going to do it. I've spent most of the evening reflecting on family, in particular the family I don't really know. And now I feel a cleansing cry coming on, not one because of any emotion but just to release the emotion. I'm a bottler so it is required from time to time. And take a little more me time to just meditate and just be.   I hope you all get that time to do a little something for...
I'm getting really excited. My lower level of my home is cleaned out. And scrubbed. The 2nd floor (bedrooms and bath) need to be done but I'm hoping to get the bathroom completed tonight and the rest done tomorrow. I was smart and invited a bunch of people over for tomorrow evening so I'll have my home sparkling for then and then it also allows a day to tidy up any mess before Sunday. :) I'm feeling good about this and even if the rest is just tidied, I'm okay with...
IF you're still thinking steampunk glasses take a look at glacier glasses with leather inserts. They would be more comfortable but give a steampunkish look. He could either wear them as a sunglasses or have a safety lens put in them for work.   Another idea is you can get glass etching kits and make etched beer mugs. Perhaps with a steampunk theme?
Aubergine - Beautiful work! And inspiring. Thank you for sharing!       I think I need to get rid of my privious TMs. I need to get rid of the old energy and bring in the new. I think I might just recycle them so they have a new life in a sense. That and I don't have a woodstove or fire pit to burn them.   I need to get to work but I keep getting distracted. I've felt really scatter brained lately. I'm not a list person but I'm feeling the ned for a "to do"...