or Connect

Posts by Neva

3/1 : $22 3/2 : $3.41 3/3 : $64.79 3/4 : : 3/5 : $5 yoga 3/6 : : 3/7 : 3/8 : unnecessary and some groceries $60-ish on groceries 3/9 : : 3/10 counting eating out as necessary because I had to eat something in between work and donating blood. yeah I know I'm making excuses but they even gave me a sticker for it 3/11 : : 3/12 : : 3/13 3/14 : 3/15 : way over spent but had fun doing it 3/16 : bought necessities but then took DH & DS out for lunch 3/17 :...
Thanks! I had a very nicely scented bar that I knew she would like but I didn't want to cause any discomfort to her either. I'll figure out a different scent to give her that truly is gluten free.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tracy Yes, it totally makes sense if some lives feel like they are falling apart before Treasure Map New Moon. The word to note is "appear". Yes, things might be bumpy but it is part of the process. You'll be ready for New Moon and it will set the course for the new leg you are about to enter. There is an astrological reason which I will not bog us down with here..but this map may have more punch than previous maps...
I have a friend who I'd love to give some hand-made soap to her for her birthday. She is gluten free and stays away from even oatmeal as it has traces of gluten in it. Do you think she can have soap with Colloidal Oatmeal in it?
This weekend completely blew any budget out the window. We went to Van for a concert that I got DH tickets for as a Christmas gift. So worth every penny spent! Found out we actually owe on our taxes this year which screws us over big time. Nothing like the gov't hitting you below the belt, appartently when your on disability (DH) the gov't needs to tax us even though it's something we've paid into all along on our cheques. Anwyas that vent can go on but I'll stop...
I don't think I've posted in almost a month. : My reading has been slow, but thouroughly enjoyed. #6. Sing Them Home by Stephanie Kalles The more I read of this one the more I got into it despite the character developement being ackward. It seems as though the author decided to completely can the view point or actual personality of one character, and it wasn't personal developement within the character or anything to that note. I can't really explain it very well. It...
Wow I've been slacking.In both posting and no-spending. 3/1 : $22 3/2 : $3.41 3/3 : $64.79 3/4 : : 3/5 : $5 yoga 3/6 : : 3/7 : 3/8 : unnecessary and some groceries $60-ish on groceries 3/9 : : 3/10 counting eating out as necessary because I had to eat something in between work and donating blood. yeah I know I'm making excuses but they even gave me a sticker for it 3/11 : : Goal 3/20 : 7/26 : Key : no spend necessary spend : unnecessary...
Had to go buy groceries yesterday whihc was kind of discouraging to start a challenge off with spending. I did stick to my list with the exception of day-old cinnamon buns. I'm going to excuse that because without something sweet to eat you better believe I'll be running to Timmies for a doughnut! 3/1 : $22 3/2 : $3.41 3/3 : $64.79 3/4 : : Goal 1/20 : 3/26 : Key : no spend necessary spend : unnecessary spend : ate dinner using what I already have in...
Ugh I've hit my decluttering slump. Rooms I've done thouroughly are getting messy again, but with less crap. I also am undecided as to what to do with DS's old clothes. There is too much stuff to just give away, and it's mostly all brand new as he wouldn't wear most of it. It's winter stuff so I do have to store it until next winter to consign it. Which everytime I consign things the money ends up being much needed. I have found a tidy place to store it though. Okay...
I think your reply was wonderful. I wish I would think of comments like that on the spot. I just get akward.