or Connect

Posts by mommaof3boz

Could you sell off animals? I know that sounds bad but it has to cost quite a bit to feed them.
I don't hand wash but I know twisting the clothes removes way more water than squeezing alone.
What a mess for everyone. We've been handed our ass with car insurance issues. Ihave two weeks to come up with 650$ for insurance premiums. Our old place was going to double our rate because we have 4 drivers and 3 cars when our 16 yr old is added. He has to drive so he can work. So we are switching companies but have to come up with first two payments. Sigh. We cancelled our tv but had to pay out our contract. And the battery had to be replaced on one car. We...
It makes no difference if the sport are valuable where you live if you can't afford them. Food and housing and clothing are a necessity. Poor sucks. No one living poor wants to go without the extras but they do. Your partner could keep the same job for several more years and pay off everything possible before changing jobs. You will lose 25-30% of a 401k with early withdrawal. If they will even let you have it. We were told unless its medical bills or foreclosure...
Zebra I have three teen boys. All I can say is protein! The veggies, fries and granola bars are okay but honestly they burn right through those. We serve meat every night. Honestly good meat is cheaper in the long run because they don't eat again before bed. If I serve carb heavy meals they eat again at 1030 or so. My kids are all tall and thin too. They have very little body fat. I make muffin quiches and freeze em. Those are great for breakfast or Lunch....
10/10 sale at our local grocery store!! And on things we use!! Luckily I made some extra money at my one day per week job. Won't get a full check from my primary parttime job for two weeks. We got our electric bill for mid august to mid sept it was painful. We have an all electric house. However still way way cheaper than the house we sold last year. Found dh three eddie bauer shirts at goodwill for 12$ total. Very nice long sleeved fannel for fall.yeah for warm...
Mamarhu yeah that sounds very like our way of handling it. I don't say what exact bills are due or anything but I will say we are eating out of pantry and freezer as we have lots of bills this week. I do not just go use credit card to give them things to make them think everything is perfect and easy. We used our credit cards for luxuries like oh say FOOD! Lol
Thanks for the warm welcomes... Someone asked if we tell our kids about our struggles. We are totally open to our kids. However one is an adult and the other are teens. If they were young no. Even before we were this strapped we never just handed stuff to our kids. Birthdays and christmas. In between they had do help with extra chores to earn money and save for things. They appreciate everything they have because of it. Justmama you are doing what it takes to provide...
Hi everyone I was a busy mdcer years ago but got busy iykwim. I belong here more than anywhere else in the world right now. I have been a.nurse for 23 years. Three years ago I opened my own business. I was totally burnt out of nursing. With the economy in our area my business has failed. We now have thousands in creditcard debt. My husband has thankfully been steadily employed or we would be homeless. I am now back working as a nurse but could only find part...
Remember too, if done in a professional salon they put the color on using foil.  The color is put on the hair which is wrapped in foil.  So the color never sits on the scalp and is very diluted during shampooing after.  Also professional hair color no longer contains ammonia, just hydrogen peroxide.  Which Im not encouraging you to drink it or anything but its better than it was even five yrs ago.