or Connect

Posts by mommaof3boz

I guess my actual question (and forgive me online its hard to say what you want), but don't you feel odd that you can't fully explain who you are and what your beliefs are?  I feel like if I disagree with an aspect of NFL I need to keep it to myself, as this is a support only board essentially.  Isn't debate and discussion a good thing to try and lead everyone to the best decisions for their family?  For example I personally have serious concerns about non vaccinating. ...
Just curious how do you feel Mothering can help you parent if you only believe about half of what is preached here?  Can you honestly only take advice on the parts you believe in while ignoring the other you don't?  Should we not be allowed to say Hey I think _______ is way wrong for me but ________ I agree with?   I bring this question because my kids are all vaccinated and circumcised and two of em never had their behinds in a sling.  However, I do have interest in...
I banned my grandmother.  I haven't seen her in two years and that how it has to be for the sake of everyone involved.
This thread is officially become the Energizer thread...it just keeps going and going and going.  The next generation of MDCers will still be hashing this thread over. I can hear it now "my mom posted on this thread way back in 2011.  I'm still pissed my birth was discussed over at TWWS".    I'm registered at TWWS.  I have been spending time over there.  Not to C&P from threads here and make fun of MDCers.  There are simply some areas they go into that are...
In the examples given where the improper grammar is on a thread, perhaps English isn't the poster's first language?  Mothering forums are world wide.  They want to join in a natural living forum and feel the information contained in the thread is worth a comment.  I'd hate to think they wouldn't for fear of improper use of the English language.    
Let me say, as the OP, I find the whole "spray tanning your boss" uncomfortable enough.  She strips down to her thong.  And when you spray her she always make sure you get her crack so it isn't white.  Then to say all this stuff to me makes my head spin.  Honestly, I don't think there was any underlying reasons I just think TMI has no meaning to her.  She simply has no filter.   Its not a male/female vs female/female thing.  Its about what is appriopriate in...
I'm just still scratching my head.  And its also very awkward considering she is the owner where I work!!!  Just TMI for me.
I recently started a job at a salon.  Love the job.  The owner is about 15 yrs younger than I am.  I was giving her a "spray tan" as she requested the other evening.  Now I've set the stage, tell me if this is odd to you:   Her: It doesn't bother me to show my tits.  Everytime I get drunk I flash people. Me: Does that bother your dh? Her: No he doesn't care.  In fact in the summer we have another couple with who we go out on our boat.  We all strip down in front...
So I gotta address the elephant in the room.  For those of you who shower somewhat infrequently do you not have sex very often?  I'm curious because i always have to shower in the am after dtd.  I shower every single day anyway but can't imagine ever skipping the morning after.  IMHO sex has a scent, not a bad one or anything, but you can smell the hormones or whatever on people. 
I'm right there with Addie...love love bleach...combo of white sheets bleached, hung to dry in sun and crawling into them at night  and the forever swimming pool smell of childhood.