or Connect

Posts by Virginia Mom

Sensory Processing Disorder?  About the socks, try turning them inside out.......so that the 'seam' doesn't rub up against his toes. (yeah, ask me how many years it took me to figure out that one . 
Okay, this will help with ALL the bugs...........You want something called diatomaceous earth. Now there are two kinds, you want the one that is FOOD GRADE! You will need to search the internet for this food grade stuff.  It's a white powder............as any bug inhales it, the white powder is like little shards of glass that pretty much kill them from the inside out. (We used it for ticks)....This stuff SHOULD NOT BE POURED ON THE RUGS....instead, it should be very very...
How do the kids do at birthday parties and other kid centered activities? What about if you enroll in some sort of Bible Study (you mentioned church) that offers a kid care program along with the study? I did that for a  few years...I'd be in my study, and kids were in their classes......the good part was that year after year, it was the same kids, so the kids all got to know one another.
 So a ton of questions are probably going thru the mind of every person reading your post.......(well, maybe). First, is this your first baby? Some first time moms get so overloaded with stuff, that it's so easy to miss important health issues with our babies.  Do you have any traditional or non-traditional medical training? Because my first question would be How do you know she's in good health? (Is anyone else thinking this questions?)  Is it just by guessing? Her...
So, what happens when the two of you get married? and you want to go on his insurance? Will he NOT add you bc his ex is already there? And just tossing ideas out........if you both know that 'you are each other's one' and you've talked of marriage, why isn't it official yet.......is there 'something' holding you back?
So some questions..........can't you sue the doctor for medical malpractice or medical damages? And what about a refinance.....over the last 8 years, we've refinanced three or four times, with zero fees and no mortgage increase......our payments wen't down by over 700 I think. What about a short sale? would that work out better? (I only know the term, not really sure how it may or may not help) Good Luck.
I was thinking more about volunteering at the office or in the library...........if your child needs a little boost of confidence, knowing that you are there may help.......PLUS it may help Mom feel more confident in her child/school.  Sex talk starts in 7th grade ?Do you mean sex talk from the school............UGH, that is way too late........when I taught 6th graders about 10 years ago, they were already 'doing' the wild thing, and talking about it........
Perhaps keep this in mind........................she'll be seeing alot more 'sexual activity' with her peers.........and she'll be hearing about it......(whether kids are doing it, watching it on tv or movies, pretending they are doing it, etc.......they talk about it and .................remind her about personal privacy with photos and cell phone usage, talk to her about bullying .............what about getting to know her teachers or volunteering in the school for a few...
Well, keep this in mind........it wouldn't just be gas prices that went up........It's sort of already starting now..........I went to look at prices for the big boxes of gold fish.........two years ago I could get them for 4.99 on sale.......then the price went up to about 7.99.........yesterday, at Walmart, the prices were over $12......Can you believe it? ....Now the grocery stores have to raise their prices bc their gas prices went up........so while maybe you can wing...
He should be back to doctor in three months for a follow up.......and then again three months later........they need to chart and review his growth chart.........IF all along he's been at a certain percentile, then don't worry too much.....but if all of a sudden, there is a big change, then starting the balls rolling..........But always go with your gut.......you can always see an endocrinologist that specializes in growth problems........you may need a referral from...