or Connect

Posts by Virginia Mom

Ugh, just lost an entire book of info I was writing for you.--ah, technology....anyways....My dd has reflux and even though she's on a low dose of meds, she still gets infections.......so I feel your pain, and hers......okay, in brief........did the VCUG scans show anything? (make sure you get a copy of the report). And what about the urine dips? Were the dips also cultured........ask for copies of the culture and sensitivity reports...make sure they have been giving her...
Of course the principal doesn't want him to get tested.......there is such a fine line between testing a child for a learning disabitily and testing for a learning 'situation' when the child is gifted.......personally I think even a gifted child needs an IEP --to ensure he/she gets the right education.....and that may be why the principal didn't want to test.......then school would be legally liable to follow the IEP (individualized educational plan) to the...
Ugh, I got lost with the last few posts....not sure what they were about. But someone had asked about how much money would go towards the 'fundraiser'.....at least I think that's what they asked..........it depends on the company and the consultant. If it's just a matter of donating their commission it could be as low as 10% of the total purchase, or with some companies, as high as 30% of total sales. So that's kind of weird that she sells it straight from her...
What about looking for your confirmation email.........did you ever get one with tracking info on it---my company ships everything out FEDEX and we can track very easily.  You can leave everyone out of this---it should be as simple as contacting the company and request they track the package..........the consultant has nothing to do with it....and you don't need to let your friend know either----I had ordered some stuff thru the company that sells seasonings.....and my...
I had levels as low as 4 and 7 when my LYME Disease/ LYME infection was full blown....it was the first marker that we looked at..............has your doctor even discussed an sort of infection? (and just an FYI, standard LYME tests are not 100% reliable----especially if you don't have the typical rash---most doctors will just brush you off)---track how your body feels.
Wow! I'm an independent consultant for a company and if she's really pocketing the cash and not even giving the donations to the friend of the spouse, that would be......totally disgusting!! I'm always going the extra mile for my customers---they even call me at home.  So first question--and I don't know if you already answered this--but how did you pay for the item..........and do you have an order form or receipt? If you made the check payable to teh consultant, you...
yes, I second the medical check up----could there be some learning disablility under all of this that is preventing her from catching on...........(and are there even services out there for young adults ?) Good luck sis.........
Wow, so a few things to think about.........is this a new teacher? You could expect this from an overcrowded public school (I used to teach middle school) but not from an expensive private facility. Does she even know how to address the student who is above the norm? (She may not have a clue)......In some states (I didn't even look to see where you live) a gifted student who is able to 'get' an IEP will also have benefits........usually an IEP is for children with...
Hi Mommie. I can't even begin to tell you about the hell we went thru with my ds.So I feel your frustrations.  First and most importantly, DEMAND YOUR FREE COPY OF ALL TESTS.  If the test, or procedure was done at a hospital, they can give that to you as well.  We learned first hand how often doctors make mistakes and misread.  My son has a very rare DVA in his brain......it's more like two large clusters of road construction .......never seen before by the best...
Post has been deleted by OP.