or Connect

Posts by Virginia Mom

Why not just get a religious exemption? Doesn't your state offer one? I have them for our kids.......while one kids was vaxed fully to 6 months, he hasn't had any more......for his K forms, I just put a line thru the vac lists, wrote "waiver" and on the page where it lists that exemptions are allowed, included a notarized copy of my exemption.......the wording is very very vague............it doesn't say I have to share that he ever had a shot.......or what my...
Already there......we put the pull ups back on, big girl panties are in her drawer...(she was freaking out bc when she pooped in her panties, some of them had to be thrown out bc no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get them clean.........but still, she doesn't want to poop at all......and so we're on this UTI cycle now ............
Trust me, I know about having a long week....but it reminds me of a time, it must have been two years ago, ...in the midst of neurologist nightmares for my then 4 year old.......I was cranky, and he was driving me nuts..........kept asking me for something......so what do I tell him, that mommy would just love a million dollars.............sure, who wouldn't! But what does my kid do, he bypasses the kiddie lock on the tv cabinet, pulls out a bunch of board games, and...
Hi Mommies. I'd love any help with this..... My 4 year old is on her 3rd UTI....the first two were an ecoli infection, and now this one is enterocaussus (who the heck knows how to spell it)....we're on our 5th antiobiotic this month.......generic for Macrobid.......but what else can we be doing to help get rid of this.........plus bc we are still struggling with potty training, she is now constipated and won't poop at all (tomorrow will be day 3)....Doing Buddy Bear...
Why can't you simply complete the course as "independent study"..............check with the office in the school that deals with students with disabilities........and students with medical issues........maybe they can point you in the right direction.....but that independent study thing might be the best answer.........you pretty much finish the course at home per instructor/school's permisson
I think I'm more inclined to say I regret having ever vaccinated my kids.   My now 6 year old was fully vaxed up to 6 months........and then at 3 years old we started to play catch up........a few months after one shot at 3, he had his first seizure....it turns out that he has a rare blood vessel disorder in his brain....(that it's possible is a result from 6 months of vaccs, but no one knows for sure)...Our now 4 year old only ever received one shot as well, at 6...
Here are some ideas...     It sounds weird that kids would be staying in a halfway house.........not just registered sex offenders,but others.... Have you checked out the national sex offenders registry? For Virginina, it's on the Virginia State Police website...not sure about others.   Can't your lawyer petition a restraining order against the halfway house bc of that man with the sexual abuse past? and force your ex to stay in a hotel? And if he can't oh...
Okay, I just want to add my two cents to this........it may not relate or it may scare the bee-geevers out of you.......but this applies to anyone who is having inlaw/family  trouble etc..........We had to do this...............make sure your kids are protected-- God forbid something happens to you and your spouse...have an iron clad legal guardianship set up...with more than one contingency......(ours is a revocable living trust with three options for guardians, none of...
Okay just curious here, but what does DH say in all this? Shouldn't he be setting mom straight?   Or you can look at it this way, if it's as toxic as all that, be glad that your DD isn't being tainted by it all.............and "family" isn't just people who are blood related...........sometimes friends are closer and better than wacky families (uhm, mine is very wacky, and disfunctional )
Hi Mommies, just realized that there are a zillion pages to read thru but just in case it isn't mentioned..... I keep seeing that everyone is being tested for LYME, but no one is mentioning any of the coinfections you can also get from the tick bite....I also had babesia, but was tested for spotted rocky mountain fever as well...... I had no relief from antiobiotics (4-6 months) but have made a 90% recovery with the help of my homeopath ..........but my case wasn't...