or Connect

Posts by Virginia Mom

Hi Mommies.....Can anyone out there suggest a good chewable prenatal vitamin...prescription or over the counter? Thanks for the tips.
I'm surprised that the school district allows the teacher to give out candy......I used to teach (before ds came along) and it was against the district policies to give out any food or candy to the students.......forget about sugar, what about food allergies? Kids with diabetes? ..........Give the teacher a roll of stickers to use as rewards...Good Luck.
Hmmm Does Lemon Juice and Baking Soda sound familar to anyone? My brain isn't quite awake.....but I think that might be the winning combo...what does the rest of the audience say?
Hi. My 15 month old ds is suddenly afraid of the tub...I've tried to give him a bath for the last two nights and he stands up and cries ....basiclly becomes hysterical ....Not quite sure what's up...but any tips would be greatly appreciated....
It's so awful when they are sick...sounds like what mlo goes thru.......we are actually seeing a homeopathic md who has figured out it is allergies (and stress) that brings on mlo's episodes........get an air purifer, and find agood homeopath....Good Luck.
It might just be the pregnancy making you bonkers......(been there, done that)...but what really helped me was going to see a homeopath........give it a shot.
Hi. A good book to check out is called Evidence of Harm (by Kirby)...I've been reading it......it gives you some good background info into some of the original vaccine problems and gives you the evidence they have come up with for pro/cons.......It's really hard to know what's right, especially when eveyone else will think you are in the wrong....but at the very least, postponing the vaccines won't harm your little one (some liberal doctors have concerns about Whooping...