or Connect

Posts by purslaine

Stik is promoting the idea (with no evidence) that I do not care if her kids drop dead.  How is that not bashing? 
It is inflammatory to say writing articles  (back when all this information was somewhat new) that questioned breastfeeding with HIV/AIDS and AZT in pregnancy is the equivalent of denying AIDS.  
You are seriously putting words in my mouth.  I have said, repeatedly, that as a mother, I put the health and safety of my children first.   Yes, I put my concerns over vaccine reactions over your concern around VPD's. That does not mean "I do not care if your kids drop dead."  How inflammatory!  Furthermore, in  asking people to assume vaccination risks so your child is safer, you are putting your kids health above others concerns.  Pot, meet kettle.   I cannot help how...
I am wearing a tinfoil hat as we speak……..   (oh, cra@p is tinfoil made of aluminum? )
  I asked it because you said this:     I do not want your child or anyone else to become seriously ill.  I do whatever benign measure I can to prevent the spread of disease - hand washing, not going out while sick, etc.   I have concerns around vaccine reactions and safety (both short and long term). For me, those concerns trump my concerns around VPDs. I get that you disagree with me.   Do you really expect me to do something I consider unsafe to my children?  That is...
Wouldn't you choose my kid getting ill over yours? 
Tonttu said this (on this thread):   "The argument " my kid had a reaction " is a bad one as well , I myself had a bad reaction to a vacc booster , when I was a teenager , but when I got the same booster several years later , everything was fine and I had no adverse reactions  . "   So, yes, here is some evidence the pro-vax community underplays vaccines reactions.   Otherwise, I agree with you:  a doctor has some responsibility in continuing to vaccinate someone who had...
  I think vaccines may (emphasis on the "may" - but that is enough for me) play a role in auto-immune disorders and autism.  I will take my chances with measles over auto-immune disorders or autism.     Is it kind of sucky that my choice (particularly if taken en masse by a community) may contribute to a spike in measles for people who would make a different choice than me?  Yeah, it is.  I honestly wish vaccines were 100% effective, so that my not vaccinating could not...
I don't think that's fair.  Numerous non-vaxxers told that poster (I can only think of one such post) not to chelate or detox.  Posters are not responsible for how other posters feel, think or act.   If we are applying that logic, lets apply it to the several posters here whose children had an adverse reaction to vaccines, but continued to vaccinate as they had been led by the pro-vax community to believe that the reactions they saw with their own eyes were not real and...